The World Cup

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One thing is for sure

IT WONT BE INGERLUND

(Tin hat on)

Most people I know don't think we will win it either, it's one of the worst squads we've had for quite a while. Especially the strength in depth.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, I don't know anyone who thinks we'll win it. If we do it'll be almost entirely down to Capello, like. The squads as far back as '98 were vastly better than this one.

EXCUSE ME

I have dual nationality, boys and lived longer in Oz than blighty

Mind you, the price of a loaf of bread is a lot more now than what is was when I came here originally...............LOL

Go Aussies

So you were born in England and moved to Oz land yet support Australia?

You should come over here and have a look. I can guarantee after a few weeks here, England would be just a blurr on the horizon of your memory.

There's a hundred places i'd rather be than here, but if i was there i'd never forget my identity in fact when abroad I'm more proud of my Nationality than any other time.

It just seems strange to me that someone would do that. I suppose you had the cricket for a while; now looks like a bad move though!  :razz:

i have a gut feeling on Argentina they have the worlds best player on their team and madona seems to know what hes doing, and jonas is on their team.

Maradona seems to know what he's doing? Are you on crack?

FWIW my qualifiers from each group:

A - France & Uruguay

B - Argentina & Nigeria

C - England & Slovenia

D - Germany & Serbia

E - Netherlands & Cameroon

F - Italy & Paraguay - Italy are lucky they have an easyish group

G - Brazil & Portugal

H - Spain & Chile

i have a gut feeling on Argentina they have the worlds best player on their team and madona seems to know what hes doing, and jonas is on their team.

Maradona seems to know what he's doing? Are you on crack?

lol i feel stupid :idiot2:

EXCUSE ME

I have dual nationality, boys and lived longer in Oz than blighty

Mind you, the price of a loaf of bread is a lot more now than what is was when I came here originally...............LOL

Go Aussies

So you were born in England and moved to Oz land yet support Australia?

You should come over here and have a look. I can guarantee after a few weeks here, England would be just a blurr on the horizon of your memory.

There's a hundred places i'd rather be than here, but if i was there i'd never forget my identity in fact when abroad I'm more proud of my Nationality than any other time.

It just seems strange to me that someone would do that. I suppose you had the cricket for a while; now looks like a bad move though!  :razz:

I am actually just ragging you. I am still proud of my identity but I am also proud of my adopted country too.

My wife and I even considered coming back to live in the UK 5 years ago and spent a long holiday over there but after 3 days, it was obvious to us both where we were better off and it has been proven to be the case.

Australia is not named the lucky country for nothing and the lifestyle over here is second to none. We have not been effected by the GEC like most other countries and economically, we are near the top of the list.

There are still things I miss about England......but not many.

As for the cricket, you wont have the Ashes for long mate.

Shameful. You should have your passport revoked.

I am about to apply for my English pension. Will come in handy for when I come home for a holiday, on my English passport. Like to avoid those long queues through passport control at Heathrow.

We luv Lizzie here.

We also have a day off for the biggest Horse race in the country, The Melbourne Cup

We get a day off to celebrate Anzac Day, which effectively is the Gallipoli landings during the ww1

We luv Lizzie here.

We also have a day off for the biggest Horse race in the country, The Melbourne Cup

We get a day off to celebrate Anzac Day, which effectively is the Gallipoli landings during the ww1

Lazy fucking convicts  :shifty:

We luv Lizzie here.

Lazy f***ing convicts  :shifty:

Yep, and we fucking love it too. Still, whilst you are freezing your butts off in snowdrifts, we are having BBQs on the beach..........Life sucks, doesnt it?

We luv Lizzie here.

Yep, and we fucking love it too. Still, whilst you are freezing your butts off in snowdrifts, we are having BBQs on the beach..........Life sucks, doesnt it?

I'm having a BBQ in back garden right now thank you very much :pow:

We luv Lizzie here.

Yep, and we f***ing love it too. Still, whilst you are freezing your butts off in snowdrifts, we are having BBQs on the beach..........Life sucks, doesnt it?

Coking on the laptop, are you?

We are having one tomorrow, got a house full so the amber fluid will be flowing and the prawns sizzling

Guest firetotheworks

We luv Lizzie here.

Yep, and we f***ing love it too. Still, whilst you are freezing your butts off in snowdrifts, we are having BBQs on the beach..........Life sucks, doesnt it?

Way to make friends.

We luv Lizzie here.

Way to make friends.

No worries, Kid. Our winters here are 22 degrees C and we struggle to keep our sun tan down.......LOL

We luv Lizzie here.

Coking on the laptop, are you?

We are having one tomorrow, got a house full so the amber fluid will be flowing and the prawns sizzling

:lol: nah its an official BBQ. The only thing the laptop is cooking is my crotch :pow:

Guest firetotheworks

We luv Lizzie here.

Way to make friends.

No worries, Kid. Our winters here are 22 degrees C and we struggle to keep our sun tan down.......LOL

I'm in Japan, I couldn't give a Japanese fuck.

We luv Lizzie here.

Way to make friends.

Didn't you once PM me saying you were in the Australian SAS? You certainly sound like a tough guy.