The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Well done Felipao :thup:

Won a modest £20 myself.

Looking at the weekend's Premiership games:

Chelsea -2

Man Utd -2

Spurs -2

12/1

All at home to fairly poor opposition with a proclivity for being spanked.

Which sites do you guys bet on?

I had some money left on nordicbet, but I dont like their site at all and they only have -1 handicaps :(

Try bet365, william hilll or sky bet. They also normally have more handicap options.  O0

I can't use sky bet, for some strange reason, though.  :lol:

bet365 have better handicap odds, Unibet are better for general sports betting (no manager specials and shit like that, just general sports) and in my opinion look the best and is easist to navigate.

No harm in being with both though. I am, and you get two starting bonuses. ;)

Bleh, you couldnt use VISA to deposit money at William Hill, that sucks :(

To pay in at William Hill (or most of the other betting sites) you can use paysafecard (go to paysafecard.com if you want some infos) and you can pay in your money starting with 10, 25, 50 till 100€. 

The money will be on your account straight away. You can normally get them at petrol stations for example (don't know if that's the case where you live, though).

Hmm, I've already got an account at bet365.com (to watch their streams) but I've never deposited any money, anyone know if I still can get the starting bonus?

You won't get another (starting) bonus at 365 then. But that's nothing to worry about, they normally offer some bonus stuff quite frequently.

bet365 have better handicap odds, Unibet are better for general sports betting (no manager specials and shit like that, just general sports) and in my opinion look the best and is easist to navigate.

No harm in being with both though. I am, and you get two starting bonuses. ;)

Wouldn't agree with that (have never bet with unibet, will try out in the next few weeks) because whenever you post your Norway betting tips, I have the slightly better odds with 365.

Bleh, you couldnt use VISA to deposit money at William Hill, that sucks :(

To pay in at William Hill (or most of the other betting sites) you can use paysafecard (go to paysafecard.com if you want some infos) and you can pay in your money starting with 10, 25, 50 till 100€. 

Cool, I'll have a look, cheers :)

Hmm, I've already got an account at bet365.com (to watch their streams) but I've never deposited any money, anyone know if I still can get the starting bonus?

You won't get another (starting) bonus then. But that's nothing to worry about, they normally offer some bonus stuff quite frequently.

I had never used my starting bonus and the code was still valid apparently, even though I got the code a year ago :)

6/1 on Sky Bet that a Premier League team will win 6-0 either tomorrow or Sunday.

With West Ham at Old Trafford, Wigan at White Hart Lane and Stoke at Stamford Bridge, those are decent odds.

Also taking bets on the next team to win 6-0:

Chelsea 3/1

Man Utd 7/2

Arsenal 5/1

Tottenham 8/1

Man City 8/1

Liverpool 10/1

Aston Villa 14/1

Everton 16/1

Newcastle 25/1

Fulham 33/1

Bolton 50/1

Sunderland 50/1

Blackburn 50/1

West Ham 66/1

Birmingham 66/1

Wolves 80/1

Stoke 80/1

West Brom 100/1

Wigan 100/1

Blackpool 500/1

Already have wins for Inter, Barca, Levante, Kaizer Chiefs and us. Just need Man Utd and Man City in the league and

Sunderland v Colchester

Accrington Stanley v Newcastle

Everton v Huddersfield

Fulham v Port Vale

in the Carling Cup. Pays £1,813.

Forgot about this. Can't believe it was Man United that fucked this up :lol: