The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Relying on odds calculating program tonight, though it seems almost as broken as my instincts:

Lorient 2 - 0 Marseille

Bilbao 1 - 2 Malaga

Barcelona 3 - 0 Deportivo

Valencia 2 - 1 Levante

Zaragoza 1 - 2 Espanyol

Relying on odds calculating program tonight, though it seems almost as broken as my instincts:

Lorient 2 - 0 Marseille

Bilbao 1 - 2 Malaga

Barcelona 3 - 0 Deportivo

Valencia 2 - 1 Levante

Zaragoza 1 - 2 Espanyol

Very much broke!

They're the same I got on my accum, should go in if things happen as they should looking at the match-ups pre-match. Outside bets are Brann, who are in great form despite all the doom and gloom pre-season and Strømsgodset dnb who are topping the table and playing well.

Rosenborg and Tromsø are on paper the safest bets. -1 is scary though, but should work.

They're the same I got on my accum, should go in if things happen as they should looking at the match-ups pre-match. Outside bets are Brann, who are in great form despite all the doom and gloom pre-season and Strømsgodset dnb who are topping the table and playing well.

Rosenborg and Tromsø are on paper the safest bets. -1 is scary though, but should work.

1/4, nice. :lol:

Maybe I could try the "2 wrongs make a right" mentality by betting on a league that is obviously not predictable at all at the moment.

Maybe I could try the "2 wrongs make a right" mentality by betting on a league that is obviously not predictable at all at the moment.

Don't tell me you fucking bet on Rosenborg, man?! You cursed us if you did, was the worst display I've seen by a Rosenborg side in years. YEARS. :weep:

Fucking Jan Jönsson shouldn't in any way be manager of Rosenborg, fucking Swedish cunt. :huff:

Don't tell me you fucking bet on Rosenborg, man?! You cursed us if you did, was the worst display I've seen by a Rosenborg side in years. YEARS. :weep:

Fucking Jan Jönsson shouldn't in any way be manager of Rosenborg, fucking Swedish cunt. :huff:

Nah, I didn't. They can go to hell after I ended their long unbeaten run.

When Lee Camp started to push up, I went to go and put some money on Swansea scoring again.

Never guess what happened? My laptop crashed and turned itself off. Great.

I fancy 4 draws in the prem this weekend.

Not sure which though, mind these are looking good imo.

Villa V Liverpool

Everton V Chelsea

Fulham V Arsenal

Wolves V Blackburn

Just put 20 € on Contador to win today's stage.

:lol: Good I can laugh about losing 20 € after winning quite much in the Europa League final.

If he had wanted to win, he would have too. :lol:

Of course he would have. That's why I was laughing. :lol:

Guest Flatline

5 quid on us to draw, city and tottenham to win and everton to win.

returns 160 quid...

Just put 20 € on Contador to win today's stage.

:lol: Good I can laugh about losing 20 € after winning quite much in the Europa League final.

If he had wanted to win, he would have too. :lol:

Of course he would have. That's why I was laughing. :lol:

I saw your bet as I started watching it, about 5km out I started to think "he's really going to come 2nd here isn't he?" :lol:

It happened to me in the TDF last year although not quite as bad, when he let Schleck win that stage, bad times.

Sooo, last day of a very good betting-season. The CL final next week will probably just turn out to be the highlight of it, though.

Bets for today:

1 € on

Liverpool

NUFC

Stoke

Man City

Spurs

Everton - Chelsea (draw)

Fulham - Arsenal (draw)

Man U - Blackpool (draw)

Returns around 1500€.

99 € on us to win returns just over 200€.

Edit:

Also now have 10 € on Blackpool (to draw), Stoke/draw, Spurs. Returns about 100€