The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

40 € on Bayern (-1)

10 € on us (-1)

35 € on us to win

:thdn:

100 € on Real Madrid to win. They have the likes of Özil and Ronaldo only on the bench but I still think they'll win it. I hope so, anyway. The odds were just too good.

Accrington - Bradford

Chelsea - West Ham

Man Utd - Everton

Hull v Middlesbrough

Sunderland v Wigan

Tottenham v W Brom - BTS

Blackpool v Newcastle - BTS

£10 returns £279.59

Looks good that one. The only dodgy one for me is Sunderland but they have to come out of the slump sooner or later, right? :lol:

What a p*ss take Hull!

40 € on Bayern (-1)

10 € on us (-1)

35 € on us to win

:thdn:

100 € on Real Madrid to win. They have the likes of Özil and Ronaldo only on the bench but I still think they'll win it. I hope so, anyway. The odds were just too good.

I know, it's only half time but, thanks Jose for saving my day. Hero.  O0

Returns 280€ which will make it a 80 € win for the day.

Had Hearts on my first accumulator today- they were 3-0 up and drew 3-3. Was raging. To make matters worse I put a second bet on this evening and it was a toss up between Dortmund and Millwall. Needless to say Dortmund are losing to Borussia Mochgladbach (first against last) whilst Millwall are winning 4-0.

I just can't win. Ever. :lol:

£30 on Accrington, Gillingham and Bayern. Fair chance I'll chuck a bit on Dortmund later as well, unless Neil does of course, then I'll stay away.

:thdn: Just glad I didn't bother putting any money on Dortmund or AZ like I was thinking of doing.

Went against my "Never bet on Juventus" theory in a desperate attempt to claw some money back.

Bilbao

Barcelona

Juve

Roda

Jesus fucking christ.  Catania player dives to win a free kick 4 minutes into injury time and they score to make it 2-2.