The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Cheers guys. Thankfully I know where to stop, withdrawing now. £1270 for a weekends work is not bad :laugh:

If you had real nads you'd stick the whole lot on Roulette or some s***.

Yeah right :laugh: I chickened out on that bet in the first place. I was originally going to put £50 on and went for £20 instead :lol:

5pm Kick-Offs:

Molde - Lillestrøm

2.20 - 3.40 - 3.10

Molde have started to regain form over the past rounds, and are looking good for the mone at home against a team who doing well, just not so well away from home. Could be a bit tense, so dnb could be a good airing for the ones who's got a bad heart.

Odd - Hønefoss

1.37 - 4.40 - 8.50

You could go -1 on this and still win. This should be a walk in the park for Odd given their home form and Hønefoss' form in general.

Rosenborg - Kongsvinger

1.18 - 6.70 - 12.50

This will be a massacre. Nils Arne Eggen is back as Rosenborg manager, and if there's one thing he's made his players want to do since his return, it's attack attack attack. I'd be tempted to go as much as -3 on this thing. Massacre. Massacre.

Sandefjord - Stabæk

4.00 - 3.50 - 1.85

Stabæk are in good form. Sandefjord are not, and will not regain any form the way things are looking. Stabæk have some unrest manager wise though, as Jönsson has announced this will be his last season in charge for them, but they should carry on and start crawling up the table towards the top 3, and they will take another three points today.

Vålerenga - Haugesund

1.50 - 3.85 - 6.75

This is a scary one that I would avoid. Haugesund are not good away, but they are unbeaten at home and their manager is stressing how they want to start picking up points on the road. They're very good at playing out draws, and have a very organized back four and a good keeper and as much as Vålerenga probably will dominate this match, I just can't be sure they'll be the winners after ninety minutes.

7pm Kick-Off:

Brann - Aalesund

1.85 - 3.50 - 4.00

Another one to avoid. Brann are shit, and are in the shit in almost every possible way bar the players, which on paper are better than relegation. But no permanent manager, no permanent club officials, no squad depth. And then you on the other hand have Aalesund, who have a great manager by Norwegian standards, and are on a decent run and fighting for a spot in the top 3, they should take this. Though, then they have their manager flirting with exactly Brann about taking over, so you never know what his players might be thinking. I'd not bet on this unless I really wanted to beef up my odds total.

Double:

Rosenborg -1

Stabæk

£10 @ 2.92 returns £29.2

Treble:

Rosenborg -1

Stabæk

Odd

£10 @ 4.00 returns £40

Quadruple:

Rosenborg -1

Stabæk

Odd

Molde

£10 @ 8.81 returns £88.1

Dare to dream:

Rosenborg -1

Odd -1

Aalesund

Molde

Stabæk

£10 @ 50.93 returns £509.3

Cheers guys. Thankfully I know where to stop, withdrawing now. £1270 for a weekends work is not bad :laugh:

That's fantastic Jonny, well played mate. Jealous as fuck tbh.

Well done Jonny lad. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

That's fantastic Jonny, well played mate. Jealous as f*** tbh.

:)