The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

£16 for only a "half decent" bottle of wine? I'd be looking for better value, personally.

I concur with Taylor's suggestion. VALUE!

That's why we need to make money Neil. We need to hit the sophisticated heights of our good man Ronaldo. Soon, a half decent bottle of wine to get us pissing off a balcony will be around the £25 mark, I promise you.

Drinking and urinating on people is the life, wormy. We were merely warming up tonight, because on Saturday, yes my friend, Saturday, we will do what we try to do every Saturday...

http://www.snowbooks.com/weblog/pinky_brain.jpg

:spit:

I seriously wouldn't touch us. You've already seen plenty of times this season we've "looked like winning" and "oh, they're playing well". It's a huge match for us, hope we don't freeze. Literally.

...fwiw I think we'll win.

I seriously wouldn't touch us. You've already seen plenty of times this season we've "looked like winning" and "oh, they're playing well". It's a huge match for us, hope we don't freeze. Literally.

Oh, I wouldn't bet on you ever. But that's because you've fucked me over more than a few times (that disastrous game against West Ham last season springs to mind).

But for the general betting man, if I don't bet on them, then they're not bad value at 8/15 - you have to say that 'I wouldn't touch us' line - you use it every week :laugh:

Oh, I wouldn't bet on you ever. But that's because you've fucked me over more than a few times (that disastrous game against West Ham last season springs to mind).

But for the general betting man, if I don't bet on them, then they're not bad value at 8/15 - you have to say that 'I wouldn't touch us' line - you use it every week :laugh:

I don't tbh, I often think we'll win. But that's because I'm falling into the trap of thinking all logic and reason points to 3 points and we decide to defy that.

NEIL!! What's the plan today!?

I'm off out in a few but:

Huddersfield

Charlton

Sheff Wed

Bolton

among others, seem fair enough? We're going to have to psychically link up what we're putting on. And with that, WE WILL REIGN VICTORIOUS!

If we're not sat here later rolling about in literally pounds of winnings, wormy, something has gone horribly wrong. The world might possibly end.