The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Fulham-Brum: Draw

Stoke-Man City: Draw

Man Utd-Blackburn: Draw-Man Utd HT/FT

Treble 42/1.

Got a little bit on the singles too.

Meh, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Glad I touched the singles.

So, my mum, who has no idea about anything football related in general just won £500 on a thing we have in Norway where you bet on 12 games on a coupon she delivered on a whim. Only a draw in the Wolves v Sunderland match away from £50k

:lol:

Going to hang my boots for a week or two, on an awful run at the moment.

Same.

Fucking Bolton, they were like a team possessed last weekend. Knobs.

To round off a truly wonderful afternoon, I was (again) a solitary goal away from winning a bet.

My mum was one goal away from £50k. My mum. My mum.

I don't think I've been this embarrassed (that she thoroughly beat me betting wise) and angry (that she didn't actually get £50k due to one fucking Wolves goal in the 89th minute) at the same time.

£100 in play on a Dortmund win -1. If this fails I'm taking a short retirement.

ouch

Yep. Were playing well when I was watching them then against the run of play Monchengladbach score a screamer. 1-1 now, a wee bit of hope at least.

My last five bets, two have been hopeless and the rest have been let down by a single goal, the most annoying being Brighton's own goal in injury time last week. Started the season so well but haven't won a bet since October, need to take a break and regroup. Then I'll be back to terrories the bookies.

So, my mum, who has no idea about anything football related in general just won £500 on a thing we have in Norway where you bet on 12 games on a coupon she delivered on a whim. Only a draw in the Wolves v Sunderland match away from £50k

Well done your mam. :thup: Mine always beats me on the rare occasions she has a bet - usually the Grand National. The only good thing about it is she's always dead generous with her winnings. :aww: Mams are mint.

Well done your mam. :thup: Mine always beats me on the rare occasions she has a bet - usually the Grand National. The only good thing about it is she's always dead generous with her winnings. :aww: Mams are mint.

I remember you telling the forum about the Grand National last time! Next time I'm sticking with your/your mum's GN bet!