The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Good info again Kaizero.

Except Stabæk. But honestly, that was a freak result. Stabæk with 3 wins on the trot and Sandefjord with five points in 13 games. That was out of the blue, man. :lol:

Good info again Kaizero.

Except Stabæk. But honestly, that was a freak result. Stabæk with 3 wins on the trot and Sandefjord with five points in 13 games. That was out of the blue, man. :lol:

I know, I researched that one quite a bit and came to the same conclusion as yourself. Think that the manager announcing he's leaving has fucked them?

Good info again Kaizero.

I know, I researched that one quite a bit and came to the same conclusion as yourself. Think that the manager announcing he's leaving has fucked them?

Could well be, though they probably knew he would leave since last season, it was just announced officially now. But I take it the small hope they had of keeping him got crushed, and I know some of their best players really, really, liked Jönsson, so it could be the reason. Though then again it could just be one of those freak results you get from time to time in football.

Mecca sent me a free £5 bet today for bluesquare i reckon it will work for anyone though so it's worth a go

New Customers

Register online at www.bluesq.com/fiver

Complete registration using promo code fiver

Existing blue square customers log in go to my account enter promo code fiver

The £5 can be used on anything. I used it on RvP top scorer at 12/1

I dont think have played a teams in Brazils class though.

W 4-1 Mongolia (A)

W 5-1 Mongolia (H)

W 1-0 Jordan (A)

D 0-0 South Korea (H)

D 0-0 Turkmenistan (A)

W 1-0 Turkmenistan (H)

W 2-0 Jordan (H)

D 0-0 South Korea (A)

W 2-1 UAE (A)

D 1-1 South Korea (H)

L 2-1 Iran (A)

W 1-0 Saudi Arabia (A)

W 2-0 UAE (H)

L 1-0 South Korea (A)

D 0-0 Iran (H)

D 0-0 Saudi Arabia (A)

I am tempted by the odds.

Tell you what looks a canny bet - picking one team from each group not to qualify.

For example, iirc, South Africa, Greece, Algeria, Australia, Japan, Slovakia, Ivory Coast and Honduras was something like 8/1. Value imo.