The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Guest toonlass

£5 each on:

Ballabriggs  ew

State of Play  ew

Winner and 4th, get the fuck in!

Well done

One of mine came in 3rd. Happy enough.

God literally hates me.

Betting places me in a state of depression and makes me consider performing some sort of suicide bombing.

:thup: No offence to you guys, but it's quite fun reading other peoples' failings, knowing I can't bet a thing :lol:

God literally hates me.

Betting places me in a state of depression and makes me consider performing some sort of suicide bombing.

:thup: No offence to you guys, but it's quite fun reading other peoples' failings, knowing I can't bet a thing :lol:

no need to sound so smug about it :weep:

Threw a load of "no more goals" into an accy and managed to scrape back to break even. But honestly, what a rubbish betting day.

Been class for me like :lol: although without the national I'd be around about even.

put 50p on 3-1 swansea just after they scored and also have there to be a goal in 81-90minutes in the same game, also 50p

Threw a load of "no more goals" into an accy and managed to scrape back to break even. But honestly, what a rubbish betting day.

Been class for me like :lol: although without the national I'd be around about even.

put 50p on 3-1 swansea just after they scored and also have there to be a goal in 81-90minutes in the same game, also 50p

Shame Norwich couldn't bag one.

Give it time anyway. Might be a case of sneaking a couple of goals near the end when Almeria's heads have dropped as opposed to blowing them away.

Guess again :laugh: