The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

f***ing ref c***. Time was out and it was never a corner you blind cuntbag s***. Die of AIDS.

Looked like it was a corner, but your right the time was out and they ref should have ended the game before the corner.

Replay showed it was Kippe's thigh that knocked it out as well.   :rant:

Looking forward to beat you guys next Tuesday!  :pow:

Was my first and last Tippeliga (or whatever it is called) bet this sesaon. Should have stood by what I've been very successful with over the last weeks - betting on things that I know about. (Sounds stupid).

f***ing ref c***. Time was out and it was never a corner you blind cuntbag s***. Die of AIDS.

Looked like it was a corner, but your right the time was out and they ref should have ended the game before the corner.

Replay showed it was Kippe's thigh that knocked it out as well.  :rant:

Looking forward to beat you guys next Tuesday!  :pow:

If you do it'll be a proper crisis, worst league start since the seventies IIRC. :lol:

Was my first and last Tippeliga (or whatever it is called) bet this sesaon. Should have stood by what I've been very successful with over the last weeks - betting on things that I know about. (Sounds stupid).

It was a fairly safe bet mind, and it'd gone in if the ref wasn't a blatant Lillestrøm supporter.

It was a fairly safe bet mind, and it'd gone in if the ref wasn't a blatant Lillestrøm supporter.

My points stands, though.

Fair enough. :thup: That said I'll see you again in the summer when there's nowt else on. :pow:

:razz:

Fair enough. :thup: That said I'll see you again in the summer when there's nowt else on. :pow:

:razz:

Glad I'm still 'in the know' when it comes to cycling. And after that the pre-season will start again.

Allthough, knowing myself, you'll be right here. :lol:

£5 on Manchester City @ 15/8

For tomorrow night I've three favourites (Bury, Brighton and Leicester) along with Scunthorpe who are 4/1 at home. £1.50 on that brings home near £20 I think.

Liverpool -1 is the place to be.

You heard it here first.

Ahem. Stand aside, son. I'll take it from here.

I can reveal that tonight...

I don't have a fucking clue who'll win.

Just don't put any money on Liverpool, please. :lol:

Don't you know I'm on a 1 bet winning streak?

Aye, right. So, put your money on them then.  :thup:

Nah, not betting on the match result. Too close to call.

Will hoy a couple of scorer bets on I reckon.