The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Premier League - Chelsea

Championship - Nottm Forest

League 1 - Southampton

La Liga - Barcelona

Serie A - Inter

Tenner returns £2750

4 of those are coming off.

in this vein i'm struggling to find somewhere that will let me put middlesboro/rosenborg/copenhagen/anderlecht/southampton/ajax.

Got Kalmar/Haugesund/Tromso/Brann/Sogndal on as a small Super Yankee, so fairly low risk as I'm not that convinced. Pays £27.

Still bloody waiting for Bet365 to decide on whether I get last night's money. :dave:

Had a fiver on Benfica to beat Monaco and Portimonense to beat Brighton - Brighton game abandoned after 68 minutes because of a brawl with Portimonense 2-0 up... I will be royally pissed off if the result is void, especially if it's due to Gus Poyet's players, the fucking snivelling pixie faced cunt.

Result void. Fucking livid.

Quick runthrough of the matches, due to my shit form recently I'm not gonna do accum suggestions tonight since I don't want to jinx whoever bets. :lol:

Odds are from Unibet at the time of posting.

Haugesund - Viking

2.75 - 3.40 - 2.40

Haugesund are undefeated at home since May last year, and they've kept teams like Rosenborg to a draw on their ground. They should based on their previous form be a safe dnb bet, but Viking are on the prowl to join the battle for the title and they'd be a team I could imagine could end Haugesund's home form. I'd not bet big money on anything including this.

Kongsvinger - Tromsø

3.55 - 3.35 - 2.05

Tromsø are in bad form since after the summer break, but Kongsvinger are in even worse form. They should win this match, but it won't be a big win.

Molde - Start

1.65 - 3.65 - 5.15

Start are woeful away from home. Molde haven't won in ages though, and I could see this being a draw or a sneaky Molde win. Molde have advanced in the EL qualifiers, and are starting to get confident again. They have good players, and should be higher up on the table. They should nick this, but I'd go dnb.

Odd - Strømsgodset

1.55 - 3.80 - 6.00

Strømsgodset have picked up four points from their last two away matches. Before that they had zero. Odd are also in a somewhat bad patch, but they are the better side now Strømsgodset have some of their best players out injured. Odd win.

Sandefjord - Brann

3.20 - 3.40 - 2.15

Sandefjord are shit. Brann have been shit, but are getting better. Easy math, Brann take this.

Stabæk - Rosenborg

3.20 - 3.40 - 2.15

I have good money on a Rosenborg win, so they blatantly won't win this although everything on paper says they should going by player vs player and recent form.

Can someone explain what happens if you have a dnb on an accumulator and it's a draw, please? I'm a bit confused about this. :lol:

The result voids so it's as if you never included it.