The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Got another free bet last night. Stuck it on:

Holland

Turkey

Denmark

Rep of Ireland

Norway

Spain to win both halves

USA

England to win both halves

£5 pays £260

Onto Spain now. They have a strong lineup so fingers crossed :thup:

As if to fucking rub it in.  :angry:

Spain, not you Jonny. Had -1.

Ah well. Getting arseholed tonight in town and no doubt some reckless hungover betting on the England game will occur. God bless online betting.  :lol:

Seriously man, what the fuck's up with you recently? I'd be taking pictures of each bet as a reminder in darker times as to what a ridiculous run you're on at the moment.  :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Anyone put any world cups bets on yet?  some cracking prices on the top scorer market.

Personally im looking to back Villa (10/1), Van Persie (22/1) and Fabiano (16/1) in the top scorer market and also Spain to win the World Cup

Also for a bit of value Rooney to be top scorer and brazil to win wc double @ 75/1 and Rooney to be top scorer and to Spain win w/c double 50/1.

No doubt by the time the wc starts i will have talked myself into backing about ten different players to be top scorer and will still probably lose.

have put a bit on fabiano top scorer and south africa to get 0 points in their group. going to put more on as the tourne gets closer.

Seriously man, what the fuck's up with you recently? I'd be taking pictures of each bet as a reminder in darker times as to what a ridiculous run you're on at the moment.  :lol:

He moved in with Ronaldo, that's my take on it.

When is North Korea playing? Have they played? Unibet says they're playing today but I find it nowhere. ???

Looks like it was cancelled, which means my bet goes in. Good times as I was certain they'd fuck me over. :lol:

Seriously man, what the f***'s up with you recently? I'd be taking pictures of each bet as a reminder in darker times as to what a ridiculous run you're on at the moment.  :lol:

:lol: I think it'll soon return. It was very very dark before I hit this ridiculous run. I'd won one bet in about 50 before Bayern won it late against Man U in the CL and gave me a taste of the blood.

FT, 2-1 :celb: