Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

holy s***. does this ref actually know the rules of football?

hows that. klose missed the ball and i dont really think he was too interested in going for it. more refereeing like this and players will come to understand you can't foul someone just to stop them advancing.

it may take a while to sink in but like tackles from behind, it will eventually.

Guest Spark

hows that. klose missed the ball and i dont really think he was too interested in going for it. more refereeing like this and players will come to understand you can't foul someone just to stop them advancing.

it may take a while to sink in but like tackles from behind, it will eventually.

The first one was just a tangle of legs, though.

you see that every week and it's more often than not deliberate. done it myself often enough.

Guest Spark

you see that every week and it's more often than not deliberate. done it myself often enough.

You can't be watching the same match as me, mate. How can that be worthy of a yellow card? If people get booked every time that happens there won't be any players left on the pitch. Almost every foul seems to get given a yellow card.

Germany could actually be in trouble if Ghana win later on  :lol:

Edit: or whenever the f*** they play :dontknow:

only if ghana score a few against the aussies or germany ship another couple in here.