Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ghana haven't been bad at all actually.

That's because they're pretty fucking good.

and the USA are making them look better.

(not taking anything away from Ghana here, just pointing out my opinion on the US lot)

Ghana haven't been bad at all actually.

That's because they're pretty fucking good.

and the USA are making them look better.

(not taking anything away from Ghana here, just pointing out my opinion on the US lot)

They're playing like total shit

Fuck off the field, Clark.

What are the rules on yellow cards and suspensions then? More importantly would any of our players miss the QF match if they were booked and we progressed?

Slate wiped clean at the semi-final - so nobody has the misfortune of being suspended for the final.

So anyone already booked in the first three games would be suspended for the QF if they pick up one tomorrow?

Yup.

I'm sure the slate used to be wiped clean after the group stages.  New system far superior though imo imo

I like that players won't miss the final, but five games is an awfully long time with some of these card happy referees. If you pick up one in the first group match and one in the QF, do you really deserve to miss the semifinal? Harsh IMO.

What are the rules on yellow cards and suspensions then? More importantly would any of our players miss the QF match if they were booked and we progressed?

Slate wiped clean at the semi-final - so nobody has the misfortune of being suspended for the final.

So anyone already booked in the first three games would be suspended for the QF if they pick up one tomorrow?

Yup.

I'm sure the slate used to be wiped clean after the group stages.  New system far superior though imo imo

I like that players won't miss the final, but five games is an awfully long time with some of these card happy referees. If you pick up one in the first group match and one in the QF, do you really deserve to miss the semifinal? Harsh IMO.

Very true.

At the same time it has the benefits of hindering cunts like Holland's de Jong.