Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fuck, just realised I'm gonna miss New Zealand v Slovakia. I sure do hope there are plenty of updates in here for me to follow.

I bet it's still better than France/Uruguay or Slovenia/Algeria.

How could you have ever disliked that song, Apisith?! Song is great. ESPN has some WE um um awaaaaaay shit they play. Univision rocks the Shakira song. No one is playing that over here, I think.

I've been pretty much exclusively watching Univision (>:D) And this has become the..."Hey, football is coming on!" song that will forever be associated with this World Cup.

Guest Geordiesned

Cute.

It would have been more accurate if it had cut to an advert just before the England goal tbh.

Ryan Nelson almost in tears there during the anthem.

And its good to see all the players in games with the smaller countries who are obviously proud as punch to be playing at the World Cup unlike some of the miserable cunts that play for England and the likes.

Guest palnese

Ryan Nelson almost in tears there during the anthem.

And its good to see all the players in games with the smaller countries who are obviously proud as punch to be playing at the World Cup unlike some of the miserable cunts that play for England and the likes.

Couldn't agree more. If you go on youtube and search for "England national anthem euro 96" or something like that, you can spot a massive difference between the current set of Internationals and those who played in '96.

Every single English player almost screamed the Anthem loud and proud, bar Neville. You don't see that these days, but then again you haven't got the characters like Psycho, Adams, Shearer and so on, in the current squad.