Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I seriously don't know how you can criticize a team like North Korea for playing defensively against Brazil

Might as well be angry at Burton Albion for not being adventurous enough at Old Trafford

I seriously don't know how you can criticize a team like North Korea for playing defensively against Brazil

Might as well be angry at Burton Albion for not being adventurous enough at Old Trafford

I don't critizie North Korea, I fully expected them to be defensive, and rightly so. But good attacking teams are playing overly defensive in this WC.

Lots are drawn.

But how do they pick the group winners etc?

Lots are drawn?

:facepalm:

I was catching up with the thread and was going make that joke, glad I was late as it clearly wouldn't have been appreciated.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Brazil at full strength. :thup:

North Korea as well.  :lol:

How do you know? Maybe it's the w*** K.Ri that's starting :laugh:

You know, I've been a North Korea supporter for the last 18 years so I should know if they're full strength or not.    :lol:

So, who should we be keeping an eye on?

Hong Yong-Jo the striker & captain is the one watch. His striker partner Jong Tae-Se is decent as well.

Or....They are all s***  :pow:

I told you they were decent.

I am horrified with my own ignorance  :lol:

Brazil are playing at such a shitty tempo  :angry:

I'm honestly surprised no one has asked if Gok Won has scored yet. I had it down at 4mins for it be Tooj.

Nice one.

Think I owe you a pint or an apology for this fabricated bet hinged on a really poor attempt of humour.