Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Busquets is f***ing s***. Honestly, what a waste of space. Why don't they have Javi Martinez on? It's like the Argies playing Veron instead of someone like Banega.

Still baffles me how Yaya Toure has made way for this useless bastard.

Cheeky effort. :lol:

I'd have started one of reserve strikers or Fabregas instead of Busquets tbh.

It's only fucking Switzerland, he's not really serving any purpose out there.

They could clearly play someone with more dynamism since a midfield three of Iniesta, Xavi and Xabi Alonso is world fucking class.

Villa will rock out with Barca, man. His movement, like Keef said, is awesome. You know he's going to love the space that Messi creates for him and vice versa.

Edit: Or they could Javi Martinez since he offers something going forwards as well as the defensive capabilities that the very limited Busquets does. It's a baffling decision by Del Bosque.

Busquets is f***ing s***. Honestly, what a waste of space. Why don't they have Javi Martinez on? It's like the Argies playing Veron instead of someone like Banega.

Still baffles me how Yaya Toure has made way for this useless bastard.

Glad I'm not the only one, honestly don't know what Barca or Spain see in him.

Now, no doubt he's a pretty good player. But him being in that Spanish midfield makes virtually no sense to me.

I'll bet he's an almighty suck up or something.

Guest firetotheworks

Man, I'm creaming with the prospect of Villa lining up for us.

I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like supporting Barca at the moment.

Man, I'm creaming with the prospect of Villa lining up for us.

I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like supporting Barca at the moment.

I can. It's just like managing Newcastle in FM, but cheating by editing the database and turning all the Newcastle players into super-players. Then sitting back and watching them paste every team they come across.

Ball cocking it up again

If anybody tries to tell me there's nowt wrong with the ball I'll flip. That thing is a disgrace, I'd like to see some shooting stats in terms of getting shots on target for this tournament compared to others.

The defensive tactics have contributed to the negative games, but the fact this crap ball is ruining the fluidity of some teams is preventing the teams from keeping momentum and breaking the defences down - imo.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd also like to join in on the Busquets hate fest. He works well in the Spain team, but he's hardly up to the quality of the rest of the team, and well, he just exudes cuntishness.

It's pretty ridiculous that our commentators and pundits over here are so much better than yours in the UK. Granted, we have less people spouting off their opinion, and Alexi Lalas, who pretty much erases any credibility ESPN has. Other than that Gullit, Martinez, and Klinsmann have done really well as pundits. Ally McCoist, Efan Ekoku and Robbie Mustoe are very good, and John Harkes is pretty good for US games, not much else. Probably have four of the best play-by-play guys in the world as well.

Derrick Rae  :smitten:

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly, it isn't like Spain is teeming with DM prospects.

Has Senna went well off the boil like? I seem to remember some mutterings that he'd been shit last season, it's a hazy memory though.