Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs541.snc3/29646_10150204934025010_149646220009_12393962_1963690_n.jpg > http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_4814.png

tbh.

Suprised there isn't a thread on vuvuzelas. Am I the only one who thought it was outrageous?

The noise really doesn't annoy me anymore tbh, I just tune them out completely for the most part.

What is bad and what somebody else mentioned in this thread is the way they destroy a proper atmosphere developing. Instead of chanting and the roar when a chance happens all you get is the constant droaning of the horns - it's boring if anything.

Suprised there isn't a thread on vuvuzelas. Am I the only one who thought it was outrageous?

The noise really doesn't annoy me anymore tbh, I just tune them out completely for the most part.

What is bad and what somebody else mentioned in this thread is the way they destroy a proper atmosphere developing. Instead of chanting and the roar when a chance happens all you get is the constant droaning of the horns - it's boring if anything.

Exactly, which is why I hate it. I love the World Cup for the passion shown by the huge crowds, not just the football. When a shot goes close all that happens now is an increase of volume of these mindless pricks blowing them constantly.

South Korea v. Greece will probably come across as spectacular all-out attacking carnage compared to that dross.

The highlight was Domenech plunging to new tactically incompetent lows, mind. :lol:

I'm actually looking forward to Nigeria vs. Argentina. Got a feeling it will be a veeerrryyyy attacking game...

Aye, should be canny. Will be interesting to see if, and how quickly, Argentina click.