Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

He's now thinking 'I've kissed Vieira's head, and my knobs been where Lampard's has been, I'm doing alright.'

Not arsed myself obviously but you should have an England WC thread IMO.

You're going to want to talk about the aftermath/future games/tactics etc. more than you do with other games. Discussion and debate could be lost in the endless pages of talk about other games.

To me it's a bit like having the Newcastle matches discussed in the other games thread (without getting into the semantics of that thread title).

It's a bit different though, since it's not loads of games being played at the same time so the focus in the thread is always on the games currently being played.

Not that I care either way, go for it. :lol:

To me it's a bit like having the Newcastle matches discussed in the other games thread (without getting into the semantics of that thread title).

It's a bit different though, since it's not loads of games being played at the same time so the focus in the thread is always on the games currently being played.

Piss off Johnny Foreigner*, Shak knows the score.

*only joking, I love you really.

Piss off Johnny Foreigner*, Shak knows the score.

*only joking, I love you really.

See my edit. O0

I'm not sure about the keeper, but apart from that, it's the team I'd have picked. Back to the shape that took us through qualifying, so I think we should win comfortably.

Green v Jaymo is a call that only the manager can make on what he sees in training. I did think Green's error last time was at least part down to nerves, so he presumably he sees James as the safer option.