Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did any of the experts in the UK say anything about Gerrard's dive?

Steven Gerrard does not dive you cheeky American scamp.

:lol: My mistake.

But he dove his ass off. Looked like he got shanked.

The French imploding.

You know, as shit as they've been, they only need to beat a woeful South African team to have a decent chance of making the round of 16. I'm sure Mexico will attack Uruguay because 2nd place means a meeting with the Argies.

The French imploding.

You know, as shit as they've been, they only need to beat a woeful South African team to have a decent chance of making the round of 16. I'm sure Mexico will attack Uruguay because 2nd place means a meeting with the Argies.

Howay Apisith, predictions for Wednesday?

Guest Geordiesned

ITV's take on it at half time (getting their info after Vieira and Desailly made phone calls to the French camp) was that Evra had a row with the fitness coach over how much he was making him do. The rest of the players backed Evra and refused to train. The Technical Director has walked out in disgust at their attitude.

http://studsandall.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/domenech.jpg

He lost it when he let the moustache fly.

Now we know how he's fallen out with everyone.

He probably presses the A button to talk to them, but ends up bouncing on their heads by accident.

You want me to predict an American defeat, don't you? :lol: cheeky cunt, I know your game.

I think England and you will both scrape a 1-0 win.

:lol: Fuck! Didn't think you'd see through it.

Take the prediction back!

To be honest, I don't really like England. Most of the players are douchebags, the press' arrogance just makes it hard to like them and the average England supporter seriously thought they were favourites for the WC at the beginning, so I wasn't a massive fan. However, there are good lads here in this forum who deserve a decent performance from their team so I'm gonna be rooting for England against the Slovenians.

To be honest, I don't really like England. Most of the players are douchebags, the press' arrogance just makes it hard to like them and the average England supporter seriously thought they were favourites for the WC at the beginning, so I wasn't a massive fan. However, there are good lads here in this forum who deserve a decent performance from their team so I'm gonna be rooting for England against the Slovenians.

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

as if  :lol:. i dont know anyone who thought we were favourites. when you ask the average fan on the street the usual answers are brazil, spain, netherlands, argies etc. all the 'easy' shit is either press bollocks or pre-match bravado, like a newcastle fan going onto a mackem forum and saying newcastle will twat sunderland when in reality we're shit scared of the result.

as if  :lol:. i dont know anyone who thought we were favourites. when you ask the average fan on the street the usual answers are brazil, spain, netherlands, argies etc. all the 'easy' shit is either press bollocks or pre-match bravado, like a newcastle fan going onto a mackem forum and saying newcastle will twat sunderland when in reality we're shit scared of the result.

That was my impression, johnny. Maybe not thought of themselves as 'favourites' but definitely in with a great chance, which I thought was really people falling for the hype. I got the same arrogance from some of the Spaniards I know, but at least they have a legitimate reason to be confident (reigning Euro champs and all), and then you have the usual Brazil fanboys, and again, they imo have a legitimate reason to be confident. The confidence that the English people I knew displayed just smacked of arrogance.