Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not if you're from New York there isn't.

:lol: I don't mind foreign Yankee fans, tbh. More the mierrier. Just be there when we're shit again.

Can I ask when that will be? I'd like to pass it along to the Orioles' front office.

:lol: Man. Let me ask you, since you're an O's fan. This whole Tampa Bay actually being competitive in the AL East thing, it's killing you, right?

The shame hurts.

:lol: I'd be furious if I was an O's or Toronto fan.

btw, Sorry about Jeffrey Maier.

The thought of that little fucker still pisses me off, some 15 odd years later.  :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southwesttwo View Post

Come on people, lighten up.

The world cup only comes every 4 years and our team is still predominately White. If these lazy negroids are going to live in our homeland, they might aswell give something back while they're still here until we take back our country.

I'm absolutely joyed over todays win. If we keep this up, we could go all the way and remind the world of Britains once held greatness. Our team needs us.

"PREDOMINANTLY" White? Are you extracting the Michael here? The 23 man squad has no fewer than NINE chocolates. That is 40 (yes, FORTY!) percent. Given that Theo Walcott was widely tipped for inclusion, it could have been 10.

As for "giving something back", what exactly are we receiving here? The loss of ethnic identity, a new generation of kids who think that having Black players is not only "OK" but desirable, or even essential, in order to keep up in the modern game.

Sorry, but I really have to question your credentials as a WN.

Shocking tbh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southwesttwo View Post

Come on people, lighten up.

The world cup only comes every 4 years and our team is still predominately White. If these lazy negroids are going to live in our homeland, they might aswell give something back while they're still here until we take back our country.

I'm absolutely joyed over todays win. If we keep this up, we could go all the way and remind the world of Britains once held greatness. Our team needs us.

"PREDOMINANTLY" White? Are you extracting the Michael here? The 23 man squad has no fewer than NINE chocolates. That is 40 (yes, FORTY!) percent. Given that Theo Walcott was widely tipped for inclusion, it could have been 10.

As for "giving something back", what exactly are we receiving here? The loss of ethnic identity, a new generation of kids who think that having Black players is not only "OK" but desirable, or even essential, in order to keep up in the modern game.

Sorry, but I really have to question your credentials as a WN.

Shocking tbh.

Stupid honkey t***.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Think they've banned me from looking at the website, its not loading up anymore. Mustn't have known the secret handshake to negotiate with their server.

And if Walcott did get in the squad, it'd have been instead of SWP - so there'd still be 9. i bet he feels silly now!

Walcott's got a white mama, anyway, doesn't he? Surely that would make the squad less black.

And if Walcott did get in the squad, it'd have been instead of SWP - so there'd still be 9. i bet he feels silly now!

Walcott's got a white mama, anyway, doesn't he? Surely that would make the squad less black.

Just means his mum was a mudshark, tbh.

She a mudshark?

Bah!! Dave man  ;D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just means his mum was a mudshark, tbh.

You've picked up the lingo quick, Dave... a little too quick.  :shifty:

Think they've banned me from looking at the website, its not loading up anymore. Mustn't have known the secret handshake to negotiate with their server.

It's not loading up for me either - I was going to go on and look up the term 'Anglo-Saxon' and see if it's turned up in any anti-German threads in the lead up to the match tomorrow.