Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've just seen an advert with one person running with the ball, with 9 other players surrounding him, and protecting him from the ball, running up the pitch and then blasting it in the net. I wonder if anyone's ever tried that.

As soon as one of the players that is surrounding the one with the ball blocks an opposition player a foul will be given.

Guest firetotheworks

Just about to go pick my motor up, needed new discs and pads at the back. Let's hope I'm the only one screwed by Honda today.

Oh Dave, you're not the man I married.

I've just seen an advert with one person running with the ball, with 9 other players surrounding him, and protecting him from the ball, running up the pitch and then blasting it in the net. I wonder if anyone's ever tried that.

Would rather let the players try something like that:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SDOUPmB8X7I/STut2QBWAvI/AAAAAAAAANM/1slSwJhWb0Q/s400/barcelona_valencia_thierry_henry_ball_under_shirt.jpg

Put the ball under the shirt and run into the goal and put it behind the line. No handball, no foul.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Or, grow a massive afro, have a hole the size of a ball cut into the middle, and learn to chip the ball into it, like a human cup and ball.

I think that's a bit far fetched (Michael)

This is blatantly going to pens.

Japanese have gained the uncanny ability to reduce whoever they're playing to shit.

Remember though...

A win for Japan is a win for all of Asia.

Guest firetotheworks

This is blatantly going to pens.

Japanese have gained the uncanny ability to reduce whoever they're playing to s***.

Mackem mentality tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Even the football is depressed.

Just look at the ball and think 'that football is depressed.' You'll see what I mean.

Guest firetotheworks

Oh fucking hell, K Nakamura better not fucking score, he's on my fantasy league bench.