Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TheGreatNUFCSwindle

Brazil ..1st time theyre under pressure they fold like a pack of cards ...awesome they are not

It's Spain and Argentina's to lose now tbh. They're the only teams left worthy of the world title. Any other team wins it and it's a joke really.

Yeah, that whole winning the final definitely means no one but those teams deserve it.

Guest firetotheworks

It's Spain and Argentina's to lose now tbh. They're the only teams left worthy of the world title. Any other team wins it and it's a joke really.

Yeah, that whole winning the final definitely means no one but those teams deserve it.

One word: Greece. Actually nah, two words: Greece. Joke.

Guest Phil K

Keegan on Brazil "Anyone can sail the ship when the waters are calm, but when the waters get rough...."

Absolutely Kev. But watch people don't start pointing their finger at you with that comment ! ;)

Sucks, but, they did it, they deserve it. Don't see how Netherlands don't deserve it if they win.

Hopefully the Germans beats Argentina now, then all the Inter players can go home and concentrate on the pre-season

Should maybe point out, the important players

Sneijder is not important then?

Guest Phil K

TV showing crying Brazilians in Rio and full of sympathy for them saying "It doesn't manner where you are, when you lose, the tears start..." hang on - I thought according to you lot, it was only Newcastle fans did that, despite all the evidence to the contrary ? And how sneer-worthy it is ?  :coolsmiley:

TV showing crying Brazilians in Rio and full of sympathy for them saying "It doesn't manner where you are, when you lose, the tears start..." hang on - I thought according to you lot, it was only Newcastle fans did that, despite all the evidence to the contrary ?

Let it go

TV showing crying Brazilians in Rio and full of sympathy for them saying "It doesn't manner where you are, when you lose, the tears start..." hang on - I thought according to you lot, it was only Newcastle fans did that, despite all the evidence to the contrary ?

:lol:

Give it a rest, Phil.

Guest Phil K

:lol:

Give it a rest, Phil.

Forgot - so many of you have convinced yourselves it doesn't exist.....fair enough.  :rolleyes:

Guest firetotheworks

Sucks, but, they did it, they deserve it. Don't see how Netherlands don't deserve it if they win.

Because being deserving of something has never come into it, but not being deserving of something match after match is taking it a bit far. If they get to the final and really put in a good footballing performance, I'll say they deserve it, but so far they've got where they are through 2 goalkeeping errors, and 2 tap ins from Sneijder. They've shown nothing note-worthy imo.

Just been at my local pub here in Norway, where Bruce Grobbelaar, David Johnson, David Fairclough, Alan Kennedy og John Durnin were guests of the owner.

1 minute before Holland scored their first, David Johnson shouts out "They need to take off Robben. They won't win with him on the field".

:doh:

Oh, and Grobbelaar showed his class when some African immigrant (possibly from Côte d'Ivoire) came up to him and celebrated after the whistle had gone, telling him to get the fuck back where ever he came from.

Isn't he from South-Africa? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

TV showing crying Brazilians in Rio and full of sympathy for them saying "It doesn't manner where you are, when you lose, the tears start..." hang on - I thought according to you lot, it was only Newcastle fans did that, despite all the evidence to the contrary ? And how sneer-worthy it is ?  :coolsmiley:

I pity you.

Guest Phil K

Why is that Germany / England poll still up ?

I pity you.

I laugh at you so that's fair.

Oh...of course - a couple have made comments so you jump in, thinking you've got backing... ;D

Guest firetotheworks

I pity you.

I laugh at you so it's fair.

Oh no I laugh at you too, we all do.

Guest Phil K

I pity you.

Love it when you come across as childishly as you do

Hopefully the Germans beats Argentina now, then all the Inter players can go home and concentrate on the pre-season

Should maybe point out, the important players

Sneijder is not important then?

i need my fantasy points

Ah, right. That's importand as well.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I pity you.

Love it when you came across as childishly as you do

Did you look that up before typing it?

Guest Phil K

I just don't know how you can wake up every day and be annoyed at the same thing, Phil.  It's the summer ffs, forget about it.

Well, you have certainly.

Let's just wait til it happens next season OK ?

Then do you mind if I gently remind you ? ;)

Guest Phil K

Did you look that up before typing it?

Of course. Got a bad habit of pressing post and then realizing I need to edit.

Don't you sometimes ? Amazed if you don't.