Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Ekoku really just say that he noticed that none of the Spanish players sung their national anthem?   :lol:

Efan f***ing Ekoku? :lol:

We have him and Martin Tyler.  After briefly discussing political divisions in previous Spanish squads:

Ekoku: "I did notice that none of the Spanish players sung their national anthem."

Tyler: "A good point Efan."

I checked Twitter, and he did actually say it.   :mackems:

This is dreadful. Bring Fabregas on for Busquets. If Spain don't change things they'll lose this.

Maybe.  But Germany would have to score, which is hard to do when you watch Spain tip-tap around for 45 minutes.

Could very easily go all the way to penalties which Germany will win and by which point I'll have fallen asleep.

Did Ekoku really just say that he noticed that none of the Spanish players sung their national anthem?   :lol:

Efan f***ing Ekoku? :lol:

We have him and Martin Tyler.  After briefly discussing political divisions in previous Spanish squads:

Ekoku: "I did notice that none of the Spanish players sung their national anthem."

Tyler: "A good point Efan."

I checked Twitter, and he did actually say it.   :mackems:

Awesome

Ekoku seems a random-ass choice as co-comentator.