Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poor ball again from Lennon.

:rolleyes:

Behind the two forwards, nowhere near the midfielders towards the edge of the box.  It's a poor ball.

Still at least he's fast though.

It's a cut-back. Someone should have anticipated it.

A "good ball" wasn't on, as there were 3-4 defenders in a line waiting to intercept it if he had played it in front of, or straight towards, an England player.

Guest kingdawson

Behind the two forwards, nowhere near the midfielders towards the edge of the box.  It's a poor ball.

You're just hating now mate. Was a good ball. One of the striker is meant to drop deep but neither did.

What did you think of that ball to Heskey?

You're just hating now mate. Was a good ball. One of the striker is meant to drop deep but neither did.

That was a good ball. :thup:

Guest Stephen927

Credit where it's due for Heskey, a lot of criticism over his selection but he's doing well. Of course the problem is with him being a limited player when he does get a good chance he is one of the worst finishers at the tournament.

Guest Stephen927

Exactly.

Guest firetotheworks

I have to say it like, honestly, after Green, Rooney has been our worst player. Lost it so many times.

Just got my Internet connection back so a bit late in my comments. Apart from Green's awful mistake, hje's looked nervous and scares the shit out of me everytime the ball goes near him, James should be back for next game. In general we've looked a bit crap tbh, the US should not be in the game, they are very limited, it our own fault we are level.

I've got to say, I must be mad or something, I keep hearing people say how great Milner is now, but literally everytime I've seen him he's looked the average footballer he did when he played for us. He was awful today, and deserved the hook.

Seems like we've started the second half with a bit more passion, a draw's not the end of the world but really we should be beating these.

Credit where it's due for Heskey, a lot of criticism over his selection but he's doing well. Of course the problem is with him being a limited player when he does get a good chance he is one of the worst finishers at the tournament.

Based on today's games, that'll be Jonas.

Oh and one more comment, it makes me laugh when I here people laugh when others mention Harper for England, then look at the crap that's in Goal for us. It's our biggest weakness by far, I would swap Howard for any of our guys any day of the week.