Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The ball looks garbage it really does, constantly being overhit.

Could be the shocking standard of the players.

Have noticed at the times that the ball has a massive bounce on it. Not sure if it is the surfaces or the ball.

How does the 'Choose Audio' feature work on the red button?

I am watching BBC1 through Sky and I would much rather have radio commentary instead of Mark Bright, but pressing the red button just brings up the Sport Menu with options of watching Highlights or F1 etc.

Just looks to be impeding the games so far, not making them more exciting. All these players are used to the ball having a certain weight behind it. So accuracy in terms of passing/shooting is out of the window.

From a neutral perspective, there has been one entertaining game. If that ball was built for American style action and drama, they f***ed up.

They do it every world cup, they do it for outrageous goals they can show again and again and go 'wow, look how amazing this is, what a spectacle blah blah blah'.

Anyone can smash a ball goal-wards for it to move in the air and end up a stunning looking goal. Its pathetic.

Just use a ball that flies straight and true, then you see more of a spectacle. It really boils my piss.

From a neutral perspective, there has been one entertaining game. If that ball was built for American style action and drama, they f***ed up.

They do it every world cup, they do it for outrageous goals they can show again and again and go 'wow, look how amazing this is, what a spectacle blah blah blah'.

Anyone can smash a ball goal-wards for it to move in the air and end up a stunning looking goal. Its pathetic.

Just use a ball that flies straight and true, then you see more of a spectacle. It really boils my piss.

:nods: Never understood why they would fuck with the ball before the biggest tournament in the world.

Guest neesy111

if england don't beat these 2, they'll be a lot of anger

Which parts of anger will they be?

i just mean, ppl will be angry cos these 2 teams are gash

Already nervous about Friday. We'll f*** around and draw that game.

:sadnod:

These two are just going to get 11 men behind the ball against England and the US.

If we are both as toothless as yesterday, things might get nervy.

These two are just going to get 11 men behind the ball against England and the US.

Seriously. The space we see out there today won't be there Friday. These teams have no idea what to do when they aren't putting 11 men in net.

Algeria don't have it in them to do that. Slovenia probably do but they could well need to win to progress so might have to come out and attack.

Algeria don't have it in them to do that. Slovenia probably do but they could well need to win to progress so might have to come out and attack.

I've never seen Algeria play, as far as I know. This is their normal style?