World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Guest firetotheworks

And THAT is when our national anthem is good. When everyone belts it out.

FUCKING COME ON!!

Thank God this game is now, going to help me get through the pain of yesterday. Should be a great one.

:lol: Still down over that shit. Been shaking my head over the entire thing.

It just could've been so much better with that win. Fucking should've happened. And the way everyone seemed to care. Fuck.

FUCKING COME ON!!

Actually, it's not the English national anthem, but that's by the by...

f***ing COME ON!!

Think we need a new one personally. At least half the country couldn't care less about God/religion, and probably close to double that couldn't care less about the Queen/Royal Family. Too outdated.

A Churchill war speech made into song would be great imo. Could be somewhat similar to the US anthem, which is pretty class when sung slowly.

Thank God this game is now, going to help me get through the pain of yesterday. Should be a great one.

:lol: Still down over that shit. Been shaking my head over the entire thing.

It just could've been so much better with that win. Fucking should've happened. And the way everyone seemed to care. Fuck.

That's what I'll miss the most. Everyone was into this World Cup. Damn. Damn! I mean, we would have been smashed by Uruguay, but still.

f***ing COME ON!!

Think we need a new one personally. At least half the country couldn't care less about God/religion, and probably close to double that couldn't care less about the Queen/Royal Family. Too outdated.

A Churchill war speech made into song would be great imo. Could be somewhat similar to the US anthem, which is pretty class when sung slowly.

Land of Hope and Glory would fit the bill.

Note to commentators: Fuck off with the pointless stats, I don't care if so-and-so has never lost a game when he's had three cups of tea prior, and it rained on the previous tuesday.

Just comment on the events unfolding in front of you.