World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

The Germans are really looking forward to turning us over as per usual.  :undecided:

Is this winnable and how?

Turn us over as per usual? They never really turn us over Parky.

Guest Brummiemag

Its winnable because Germany are nothing special, but neither are we, so don't put too much money on it

The Germans are really looking forward to turning us over as per usual.  :undecided:

Like 5-1 on their own soil?

Qualifyier wasn't it ?

It's the only turning over I can remember between the two teams.

Qualifyier wasn't it ?

You know what I mean they have the knack of sneaking past in the big games in the finals. Really don't need to see us go out on pens again. Don't think I could take it what with living here as well.

Its winnable because Germany are nothing special, but neither are we, so don't put too much money on it

:thup:

Serbia beat Germany in the groups, they're not exactly invincible. Just because they paggered a wank 10-man Australia team.

Difference is we can play much, much better than we have so far and I think we will.

:thup:

Serbia beat Germany in the groups, they're not exactly invincible. Just because they paggered a wank 10-man Australia team.

Difference is we can play much, much better than we have so far and I think we will.

Really really hope so, don't think I can take the 2 week piss taking from Mrs P and her family.  :angry:

Qualifyier wasn't it ?

You know what I mean they have the knack of sneaking past in the big games in the finals. Really don't need to see us go out on pens again. Don't think I could take it what with living here as well.

I unfortunately know exactly what you mean  :weep:, but they don't turn us over, the fuk us over usually by cheating or dirty play  :angry: and very rarely on the day they are the better team, but turning us over means to me a whopping.

I'll admit I'm afraid, nervous but excited, it only take Rooney to turn up and have a Manu 2009/10 game finally for England and we will win; which I suppose is an answer to your question, how? Basically Rooney to play a blinder, on his day they've not got anyone as good as him imo, but his form and mentality will have to change drastically from now to Sunday. Never say never. Come on Rooney, get it together.

Qualifyier wasn't it ?

OTOH, be great if we win.

They're eminently beatable, I reckon.

Done it once under Fabio, no reason why we can't do it again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7737012.stm

Should be a very good game. Lukas Podolski will be the threat as Glen Johnson can't defend. Ghana had a couple of decent chances tonight and their central defence is definitely troubled by pace and people running at them. If Schweiny can't shake off his hamstring he'll be a massive loss to them.

Guest elbee909

Looking forward to hearing stuff like The Great Escape tune over and over again on the vuvuvuvuvuvzelas.

TT is right. Rooney absolutely has to turn up and play to the ability that he can.

A world class Rooney linking up with an on-the-ball Gerrard, a rock solid Terry and Carragher not f***ing too much up and who knows?

The biggest thing is nobody will expect us to win. The pressure is off and we can play better with the pressure off.

TT is right. Rooney absolutely has to turn up and play to the ability that he can.

A world class Rooney linking up with an on-the-ball Gerrard, a rock solid Terry and Carragher not f***ing too much up and who knows?

The biggest thing is nobody will expect us to win. The pressure is off and we can play better with the pressure off.

Pressure off and against a big team should hopefully suit us better than playing teams stepping up their games playing for draws.