World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

The fact we have been absolute shite will be completely forgotten about.

What game you watchin'?  :clap2:

Upson goal woke you up, but you were awful before that. Phantom goal killed all of that momentum.

But it was in the first half. No excuses to come back out deflated.

:thup:

There's every danger that the disallowed Lampard goal will haunt the players in the second half and they'll lose the game as a result.

Or we'll score one more and then go out on penalties.

You know the script. This is England after all.

They've just showed that on Canadian TV too, I'm still not convinced if it was over or not looking at that coverage, the camera angle is poor, and favoured the appearance that it didn't cross, they didn't have goal line cameras in the 60's. It's a totally moot point though because we scored a 4th. Hopefully this will become a moot point too with England getting 2 more in the 2nd, probably not going to happen though.

Fuck me that must be some rubbish coverage. Where's the camera - the car park ?

Guest firetotheworks

If we lose I hope it has nothing to do with that. Please no, this could potentially be up there with 4-3 hurt.

Watching the German coverage of the game (don't ask) and they're showing the '66 goal that never went over the line  :lol:

They've just showed that on Canadian TV too, I'm still not convinced if it was over or not looking at that coverage, the camera angle is poor, and favoured the appearance that it didn't cross, they didn't have goal line cameras in the 60's. It's a totally moot point though because we scored a 4th. Hopefully this will become a moot point too with England getting 2 more in the 2nd, probably not going to happen though.

It's not a moot point because that was the goal that changed the game, like this phantom goal would have changed the game if the linesman had done his job properly. If Germany score 2 in the second half and win 4-1, you will still be justified in feeling aggrieved because the phantom goal changed the game.

2002 suspension

Larrionda was selected as a referee for the 2002 FIFA World Cup, but was suspended for six months by the Uruguayan Football Association two days after his selection, and was dropped from the list of referees. The organization cited "irregularities" which were not specified. Larrionda was one of five referees suspended for what the president of the Uruguayan board described as "irregularities that were denounced by other referees." The suspensions reportedly arose from accusations of corruption between members of rival Uruguayan soccer officials unions

Fuck me that must be some rubbish coverage. Where's the camera - the car park ?

:spit:

I'd take a few swan dives in the area for the next 45 minutes.  The ref must have seen the replay at half time.  We are due a favour.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7933/9312910460f5b0318emer3.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/06/article-0-025C380C000005DC-220_468x543.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs093.snc4/36023_138837922798126_100000157573462_414967_3144168_n.jpg

:lol: Jesus Christ, that's diabolical.

Germany still seem intimidated. You can tie this. Shit, you can win this.

f*** me that must be some rubbish coverage. Where's the camera - the car park ?

He's talking about the '66 goal I think.