The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Liverpool are much better without the negative Hodgson, and its just cliche'd to say 'it'll end in tears with Dalglish' - oh right, but what if it dosent? What if he wins something, what if he pushes them up in the champions league places or shows good progress? If it gets to a point when they are heading the wrong way then Im sure most Liverpool fans will accept a change, however reluctant, and thank Dalglish for his efforts & acheivements. He's got them playing again, restored some common sense to team selection, and it helps when someone on the touchline  has an obvious love for the club and a calmness, unlike Roy 'Im gonna have a heat attack any minute' Hodgson. The biggest question marks were his last jobs here & at Celtic but I think some managers suit certain clubs and he's proving himself so far. I hate the narrow-minded 'its not gonna work cos hes a legend' stuff.

Come on Parky, number 4 for Dalglish :)

Fuck off wacko.

:fishing:

:(

Trouncing ManU, putting a big dent in their title push, and sending Fergie apoplectic has got to be worth a goal. 

Fuck off wacko.

Trouncing ManU, putting a big dent in their title push, and sending Fergie apoplectic has got to be worth a goal. 

a man u without ferdinand and vidic, nah

As much as it pains me to say.

Liverpool were great to watch from the word go. Some great agnles being run off the ball and the passing was good.

I'd say another win next week and it's a goal.

As much as it pains me to say.

Liverpool were great to watch from the word go. Some great agnles being run off the ball and the passing was good.

I'd say another win next week and it's a goal.

aha! its fa cup next weekend and they ain't playing

Liverpool look like a completely different side. Their movement is clever and passing is crisp. Suarez looks the shit and the rest of them look like they're buzzing.

They'll rip us a new one next month.

Fuck off wacko.

a man u without ferdinand and vidic, nah

That might change the scale of the achievement, but not the result, which is what counts.

Guest Stephen927

It's taken me this long to decide what order I should be reading the captions in :lol: Still not seeing a funny side to it except Suarez' duh face amused me.

Steven Gerrard picking a fight, saying Torres could have had more money at Liverpool and then saying all Torres cares about is money. It's just funny!

'i'll fight yer'

:lol::lol:

Clearly made by a kid like.

f*** off wacko.

Chelsea already did that midweek. You're just in their shadows tbh.

Guest Heneage

Liverpool look like a completely different side. Their movement is clever and passing is crisp. Suarez looks the s*** and the rest of them look like they're buzzing.

They'll rip us a new one next month.

This is the same Liverpool who struggled to beat Sparta Prague and got spanked 3-1 away to West Ham. Just because they played the occasion doesn't mean they are fixed just yet. Promising early signs but I could see a narrow loss.

It's taken me this long to decide what order I should be reading the captions in :lol: Still not seeing a funny side to it except Suarez' duh face amused me.

Steven Gerrard picking a fight, saying Torres could have had more money at Liverpool and then saying all Torres cares about is money. It's just funny!

'i'll fight yer'

:lol::lol:

Clearly made by a kid like.

Still lost on me I'm afraid. :lol:

Changed as the general consensus is that it should be a fourth goal for Dalglish.

If there's some protocol or board meeting that the decision has to go through before a goal is approved, then I apologise for my ignorance.

Nearly spewed when i heard the Kop singing happy birthday to Kenny.

Why? You'd probably have thought it was brilliant singing Happy Birthday to KK while 3-0 up against Sunderland.

Why? You'd probably have thought it was brilliant singing Happy Birthday to KK while 3-0 up against Sunderland.

Possibly, but it wasn't even his birthday  :angry:

Possibly, but it wasn't even his birthday  :angry:

I'd understand if it had been last week or something, but it was only two days ago.

Just noticed Kenny's gone 4-1 up. I think that's fair given the results so far compared to the expectations when he was given the job (I mean on here, not on RAWK).

And tonking ManU is worth a point for anyone under almost any circumstances.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Carroll up there with Suarez. Right now, bringing in just Suarez for Torres is looking like a cracking bit of business given their respective performances so far, and if your man lives up to his billing, I'll be demanding another point or two for Dalglish :)

I'm not sure that this King Kenny effect will last. To be brutally honest, they've met teams that fit them perfectly. And yesterday, Man U lacked their best central defenders. That surely affected their performance. Suarez and Kuyt will have struggled much more with ferdinand and vidic. Brown is mediocre, at best. So in other words, how strong the opponent is injury and suspension wise can have significant impact on the match outcome. Those margins have been seriously against us the last two games, with all our creative force gone. And we suffered accordingly.  These margins may be distributed evenly during a whole season of course, but right now Kenny has just experienced  just the upside. However, Lpools medical staff is probably more focused on injury prevention than ours.  It seems like we're more occupied with healing than preventing injuries..

I'm not sure one win justifies another goal mind!

You don't think a 3-1 win, at home to Manchester United, with a Kuyt hattrick, deserves another goal? Then what does? Winning the league? :laugh:

Guest BooBoo

I've said it before and I'll say it again but nobody in football deserves to take a nasty fall down some stairs more than that arsehole Dalglish.