The Liverpool Thread

Parky

some liverpool fan i know has just posted a picture of a brian clough statue on facebook with the comment "legend, should have been at lfc"

aye, 'cause during the time clough was managing liverpool were really going through the f***ing doldrums weren't they? :facepalm:

Didn't Clough also blame Hillsbrough on LFC fans aswell ?

some liverpool fan i know has just posted a picture of a brian clough statue on facebook with the comment "legend, should have been at lfc"

aye, 'cause during the time clough was managing liverpool were really going through the f***ing doldrums weren't they? :facepalm:

Didn't Clough also blame Hillsbrough on LFC fans aswell ?

as I recall

aye, 'cause during the time clough was managing liverpool were really going through the fucking doldrums weren't they? :facepalm:

There were those three years when we didn't win the European Cup.

Guest magpie99

I havent been impressed with Liverpool at all, despite the so called refereeing errors.

I watched their last three games against Spurs, Wolves and Brighton and they have looked anything like top 6 material

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You could always just buy The Sun at Morrisons to make up the £60.

Seems like there's a troll physics meme in the making.

You could always just buy The Sun at Morrisons to make up the £60.

Still buying the Sun, though, isn't it? Which is kind of the point.

The way I figure it, it'll probably cost them money for every voucher used. But I still wouldn't buy the Sun. Mind you, boycotting stuff is practically my hobby.

I don't understand why so many people have a go at Liverpool fans for this Hillsbrough stuff not only do they have a right to ensure justice is given they have a duty.

Generational difference.

Not really, I remember it but I'm fed up of hearing their self-righteous whining about it.

Which ever way you look at it Liverpool fans were more responsible for hillsbrough than the sun, that is a fact.

Would be nice if justice could be done via lessons learned, but we all know that's bollocks since they rushed gates, stole tickets, and over crowded the stadium in the CL final.

But as long as they got a paper to blame, nothing else matters.

I don't understand why so many people have a go at Liverpool fans for this Hillsbrough stuff not only do they have a right to ensure justice is given they have a duty.

Generational difference.

Not really, I remember it but I'm fed up of hearing their self-righteous whining about it.

Do you not think it is understandable though when people's lives were lost on that day.

Could do it without all the hypocrisy though

Go on.

Turning up in Athens for the CL final without tickets and ending up overcrowding the Away end

The mocking of the Munich disaster, George Best's death and trashing OT

The convenient sweeping over of the Wall pushing incident, don't hear them mention that very often, other than that one time they played Juve...

Mostly the first one though

Which ever way you look at it Liverpool fans were more responsible for hillsbrough than the sun, that is a fact.

Would be nice if justice could be done via lessons learned, but we all know that's bollocks since they rushed gates, stole tickets, and over crowded the stadium in the CL final.

But as long as they got a paper to blame, nothing else matters.

I don't think either were e responsible for the incident but the sun covered it up.