The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I know they are in the media alot at the minute with a negative tone but thats down to racism and the club not taking action ...normally theyve got people sucking them off in the media all the time, ex players and managers.

They are still being talked about for the 4th spot in the prem for  the champions league ffs.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Funny thing is im on a stag do down livepool this weekend coming  :lol:

Wearing a T-Shirt with a novelty face on it too.  :memelol:

I live on the wirral but work in Liverpool and by and large the Liverpool fans are pretty 'M'eh' about the whole saga.

RAWK is a concentration of the utter moronic, paranoid and deluded on a site that is run in a fashion that would make Chairman Mao look concilliatory.  If you don't appear to be rabid, rambling, lost up your own arse and blind to any outside influence then you will be banned and cast asunder.

They have a thread about what banners they should have FFS!!!  Thaose eye-watering, toe curlingly emabrrasing banners that proclaim how great THEY are.  They have a whole 200 odd page thread on them!!  :blush: :blush:  And the one they call 'The Kings speech' just makes you want to puke. :yikes:

The best thing the the Internet could do is ban RAWK.

Guest Chubby Jason

I lived in Liverpool for 4 years and their fans are generally knowledgeable and a good laugh. People that take a general view of supporters based on a fucking internet message board must be either thick or desperate to jump on a bandwagon that seemed to start inexplicably and has somehow now rumbled on into overdrive. 259 pages of this now.

I lived in Liverpool for 4 years and their fans are generally knowledgeable and a good laugh. People that take a general view of supporters based on a fucking internet message board must be either thick or desperate to jump on a bandwagon that seemed to start inexplicably and has somehow now rumbled on into overdrive. 259 pages of this now.

I made my judgement from the people that go to Anfield.

Guest Chubby Jason

Go back to RAWK then :pow:

I had no idea what "RAWK" was until people started posting shit loads of quotes from it on here :lol:

I'd happily add to it with a small voice of reason than the bile that gets spouted on here.

You seem a bit desperate tbh. Should be pretty easy for you to ignore considering it's all in the one thread, hence its length.

Guest Chubby Jason

Aye, and particular reason? By the way, do you send people warnings for using terms such as "murderers" and "wall pushers"? These were thrown around way before the whole Suarez thing, just horrible hate filled rubbish with no real justification.

Guest Chubby Jason

259 pages of reasons. Feel free to have a read.

But there's 259 pages of it, why? :bruce:

Probably because there's a large amount of stupid/easily led people on this message board. Carry on.

I have just been offered an even money match bet Ba v Saurez goals scored for the rest of the season.  Surely Ba wins this hands down?