The Liverpool Thread

Parky

At what point do they start realising they've basically butchered and wasted their season by backing Kenny and Suarez all the way?

Unfortunately, if they win the Carling Cup, they're more than likely to brush what's happened regarding Suarez under the carpet.

At what point do they start realising they've basically butchered and wasted their season by backing Kenny and Suarez all the way?

Unfortunately, if they win the Carling Cup, they're more than likely to brush what's happened regarding Suarez under the carpet.

Surely that's a good thing, more likely to drag on into next season and ruin that for them too.

Kenny actually senile

Just thinking the same. Would be interesting to know what effect Steve Clarke has in the dressing room/behind the scenes. King Kunty just behaves like some old fucker that's well and truly lost his marbles.

Surely that's a good thing, more likely to drag on into next season and ruin that for them too.

Indeed but don't know if I can handle any more of Dalglish's interviews.....

Guest Brendan_Rice

I missed the match, so what happened? Suarez wouldnt shake Evra's hand so Rio wouldnt shake his?

yea that is what I picked up

As funny as it is trolling Liverpool and watching them dig themselves further into this whole situation, in all seriousness there is only one loser here.

Racism has become a f***ing pantomime over the last few months and highlights that even in 2012 we can't cope with stamping it out of football. I'm disappointed in Liverpool and Chelsea fans, in the players and the coaches (especially Dalglish) for cowardly, pathetic actions and in the relevant authorities for not doing enough to punish those that are bringing the game into disrepute.

My respect for Evra throughout this whole saga has certainly increased. He has acted with a laudable amount of dignity right from the beginning. To think that he could have milked this situation for his own benefit, but his silence has been commendable.

Today's events yet again highlight the gulf in class and sporting mentality between the two clubs. As for Suarez, his actions yet again have been nothing short of despicable, but then again that's the Liverpool way.