The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Just received statement from Peyer Lim - he is pulling out of bidding!  -  Dan Roan on Twitter :lol:

He was full of hot air anyway. Painting himself as a sugar daddy but worth about the same as Ashley.

Guest neesy111

Imagine if Souness took charge of Liverpool again. Dare I dream?

Fuck me, I'd pay him the airfare back to Liverpool.  That would complete the whole saga, and deliver some more Karma in our way.

Imagine if Souness took charge of Liverpool again. Dare I dream?

f*** me, I'd pay him the airfare back to Liverpool.  That would complete the whole saga, and deliver some more Karma in our way.

Administration, 9 point deduction and Graeme Souness. That truly would be karma paying them back for the years of jammyness.

Hicks and Gillett's Dallas case calls for those at #LFC board meeting to be 'jailed until they purge themselves of any contempt'

America  :facepalm:

Hicks and Gillett's Dallas case calls for those at #LFC board meeting to be 'jailed until they purge themselves of any contempt'

America  :facepalm:

I agree. Jail all of them for standing in Hicks and Gillette's way.

:snod: anyone who stands in the way of their sterling work of heaping misery on liverpool is an enemy of football

That guy in the picture looks far too satisfied.

"Yeah I kill people for a living. WHAT DO YOU DO?"

He does !  I bet he calls his chair a pet name as well.  Something like "Betty"

Unreal. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Liverpool fail, but Hicks and Gillett are doing my fucking head in now. Jailed? Seriously? No wonder there's such massive preconceptions about America when these are the Yanks grabbing the headlines in other countries.

The electric chair in Texas used to be called "Old Sparky", don't know if it's the same still in use though.

You can't blame the executioner - it is Society that condemns people to death - all you can hope for is that he knows what the hell he is doing when you turn up there

Alabama's electric chair was known as "Yellow Mama" and taken out of use in 2002.  It was built by an English-born inmate by the name of Edward Mason.

Texas doesn't use the chair any more in executions, only lethal injection is allowed there now.  The chair is only in use in 4 states now, and only if the prisoner chooses that method...typically, they don't.

Thinking about the death penalty makes me a bit physically sick... it's f***ing barbaric.

Thinking about what death row inmates did to get there usually makes people sick as well.

The last thing this board needs is a death penalty argument though.  ;D

Thinking about the death penalty makes me a bit physically sick... it's f***ing barbaric.

Thinking about what death row inmates did to get there usually makes people sick as well.

The last thing this board needs is a death penalty argument though.  ;D

Ha, yeah I know, sorry for the off topic!