The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Always liked Steve Clarke mind, one of the few likeable characters connected with Liverpool in the past year or two.

I feel for any talented coach who has to work with Dogleash.

He's had a poor season, wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea cashed in on him, also wouldn't be too surprised if he did alright, still got plenty of potential, he's probably a better player than henderson and downing combined really, but also could go to s***. No way worth £15m, more like £5m

Guest bimpy474

Also seeing as he doesn't like playing wide in 3 up top, and that is exactly the formation Brendan plays, why go there to be in the same position of not being played through the middle.

it's just a lazy scouting network that's only looking in the premier league or something. Hell have they even tried to get Hoilett? Much better player going much cheaper

Hoilett has already signed for somebody else.

it's just a lazy scouting network that's only looking in the premier league or something. Hell have they even tried to get Hoilett? Much better player going much cheaper

Sturridge is a better player than Hoilett man. Would be an excellent signing for Liverpool if he can rediscover the form he showed at Bolton. £15 mill is too steep mind.

Oh missed that, where's he gone?

Sturridge has talent all right, but he seems to have gone backwards this season. His decision-making still needs to develop. He sometimes tries to do things himself when he ought to release the ball. He didn't seem to make the transition from being the star at Bolton to being one of several good players at Chelsea.

How he'd deal with Liverpool I don't know. If Rodgers imposes the Swansea style, he'd have to discipline himself a lot more.

He could be a replacement for Suarez, who I think is keen to go.

Guest BooBoo

I see RAWK have a sticky up saying anyone who criticises Rogers will be banned. :lol:

They've appointed a pup who'll do well to last the season. Looking forward to giving this lot another sound beating next season.

Guest Phil K

I noticed last night some crappy Liverpool Kop site using bits and pieces of what Ben Arfa's said over the months that "He may well go to a "big club" if one comes in, and guess which club they say "Will get him"

Jesus wept....bin dippers.

I see RAWK have a sticky up saying anyone who criticises Rogers will be banned. :lol:

They've appointed a pup who'll do well to last the season. Looking forward to giving this lot another sound beating next season.

I'm reminded of a story from World War II: Soviet soldiers marched forward because, if they retreated, the political officers would shoot them...

Guest nufc1892

Not confirmed yet but off to Gladbach

What a waste

What a waste

How is it a waste?

What a waste

How is it a waste?

Because I wanted us to sign him :lol: