The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Not content with leading his club to their worst start for a century he's now on the phone to the Head of Referees complaining that he's not been getting 'the rub of the green' from refs so far.

Basically he's admitting that he needs the refs to do him a favour in order to arrest the slump he's overseen. Starting to crack already, the fucking shithouse.

you know that bit in Apocalypse Now where Captain Willard sails in to an eerie place to see Kurtz has all those Vietnamese worshipping him in some sort of weird cult, with the heads of people he's killed on sticks?

I thoroughly expect Brenda to turn Melwood into that place.  Hundreds of of little crazed scouse worshippers and the heads of referee's that haven't given Liverpool [Football Club] decisions their way impaled on sticks.

Guest bimpy474

Amazingly it would seem that the scouse tossers have picked another fantastically arrogant and parallel universe living cunt.

Lets get that nice Roberto Martinez.....no lets get another delusional munster.

Is this 2-0 btw? Embarrassing start and Rodgers, a formerly respected manager (I think?) has sunk to quite the depths.

I have wondered how the scoring goes in here :lol:  but if anybody ever scored an own goal.....

Didn't realise managers could call refs for one to one chats???

The arsehole phoned Mike Riley. Five games into the season and he's ringing the Head of referees to have a moan about some decisions.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8114086/Decisions-go-against-us-says-Brendan-Rodgers-as-Liverpool-boss-speaks-to-referees-

Decisions go against us says Brendan Rodgers as Liverpool boss speaks to referees' chief

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has spoken to referees' chief Mike Riley about decisions going against his team.

The Reds boss feels his side, who are yet to win in the Premier League this season, have been on the end of a number of unfair decisions over the opening weeks of the campaign.

Sunday's 2-1 defeat to Manchester United at Anfield saw Jonjo Shelvey sent off, while a penalty was also given against Liverpoolbut they were denied their own when Luis Suarez went down in the area.

Rodgers was also unhappy with some of the decisions in Wednesday's 2-1 Capital One Cup win at West Brom and says he has contacted Riley to voice his frustration.

He told Sky Sports: "The opening period of this season, we haven't had any rub of the green whatsoever from officials.

"I rang Mike Riley this morning. I think he was actually expecting me to comment a bit earlier.

"I just said to Mike, we have to be careful that we don't discourage people and players who are trying to respect the game. We want to win the game but we want to win it by fair means."

The manager added: "The players have been outstanding in their work. But us being a sporting team and going by the letters of the law and the rules, it just seems to pass us by in terms of decisions.

"We've had a few sendings-off, a few penalties given against us and absolutely nothing that we've been given at all."

Guest bimpy474

Maybe being associated with them cunts is a bit like the reapers in Mass Effect.

Scouse indoctrination !!!.....without the blue birds with massive tits.

Didn't realise managers could call refs for one to one chats???

The arsehole phoned Mike Riley. Five games into the season and he's ringing the Head of referees to have a moan about some decisions.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8114086/Decisions-go-against-us-says-Brendan-Rodgers-as-Liverpool-boss-speaks-to-referees-

Decisions go against us says Brendan Rodgers as Liverpool boss speaks to referees' chief

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has spoken to referees' chief Mike Riley about decisions going against his team.

The Reds boss feels his side, who are yet to win in the Premier League this season, have been on the end of a number of unfair decisions over the opening weeks of the campaign.

Sunday's 2-1 defeat to Manchester United at Anfield saw Jonjo Shelvey sent off, while a penalty was also given against Liverpoolbut they were denied their own when Luis Suarez went down in the area.

Rodgers was also unhappy with some of the decisions in Wednesday's 2-1 Capital One Cup win at West Brom and says he has contacted Riley to voice his frustration.

He told Sky Sports: "The opening period of this season, we haven't had any rub of the green whatsoever from officials.

"I rang Mike Riley this morning. I think he was actually expecting me to comment a bit earlier.

"I just said to Mike, we have to be careful that we don't discourage people and players who are trying to respect the game. We want to win the game but we want to win it by fair means."

The manager added: "The players have been outstanding in their work. But us being a sporting team and going by the letters of the law and the rules, it just seems to pass us by in terms of decisions.

"We've had a few sendings-off, a few penalties given against us and absolutely nothing that we've been given at all."

So there is no rules, a manager can give any ref a bell and discuss any decision he didn't get, surely that should be against the rules??

you know that bit in Apocalypse Now where Captain Willard sails in to an eerie place to see Kurtz has all those Vietnamese worshipping him in some sort of weird cult, with the heads of people he's killed on sticks?

I thoroughly expect Brenda to turn Melwood into that place.  Hundreds of of little crazed scouse worshippers and the heads of referee's that haven't given Liverpool [Football Club] decisions their way impaled on sticks.

Rodgers ensconed in the dark recesses of Melwood:

Apocalypse Now: Brando as Kurtz" you're an Errand boy for grocery store clerks!