Would you rather...

Bowie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Icant believe so many on here would choose england winning anything over Newcastle....just goes to show how many arent as passionate about NUFC as others...theres no contest for me would rather we won a throw in than England won anything couldnt give 2 f***s about England......supporting England is for cockneys and fans of lower league s*** sides the flags at the games prove that...fans of Man United couldnt give 2 f***s about England thats why they chatn AR GEN TINA at matches and the fact you will never see a MUFC flag at an England game

I don't need you to tell me how passionate I am about Newcastle.

Just because I like England and the trophy thing is a pretty even par, doesn't mean I care less about NUFC. That's stupid, it's just supporting a team of another sport - we don't have to be confined to one team.

Icant believe so many on here would choose england winning anything over Newcastle....just goes to show how many arent as passionate about NUFC as others...theres no contest for me would rather we won a throw in than England won anything couldnt give 2 fucks about England......supporting England is for cockneys and fans of lower league shit sides the flags at the games prove that...fans of Man United couldnt give 2 fucks about England thats why they chatn AR GEN TINA at matches and the fact you will never see a MUFC flag at an England game

Wow, aren't you just a walking talking stereotype super doopa hero of a fan. I wish I could be more like you.

I know I am not a born and bred Geordie so my opinion doesn't count to you, but even if I was born in and lived in Newcastle I'd still want England to win the world cup, it wouldn't take anything away from how I feel about NUFC.

It just really fucks me off when people come on here and go 'I care more than you' 'You obviously aren't as passionate about NUFC...' - fuck that, man.

The one thing the majority of us share is a passion for Newcastle United. Noone's more passionate than anyone else, noone's better than anyone else. Some may like other sports and other teams, some may have a passion for their National side, it doesn't give anyone the right to turn around and question how much they care about NUFC - it's just bollocks.

I'm not a natural born geordie. I am a massive supporter of England and Newcastle and for me World Cup >  League Cup, easy. Look at Middlesbrough, no-one gives a fuck that they won the league cup, not really even their fans openly gloat about it (not saying much though).

Would be interesting to see how many people voted Newcastle because they felt they had to.

I've been losing interest in England over the last few years anyway...the hype, the bullshit, the boring friendlies, the same players picked all the time, wembly costing the best part of a billion quid and wasn't needed as we have a whole country full of decent stadiums now, the wembly pitch, The FA, the england regular players being dicks, england supporters at tournaments, the media surrouding England, new england shirts costing a fortune, always being by Umbro cos they are an english company BUT WE HAVE A FUCKING ITALIAN MANAGER, England not being able to pass a ball, long balls, the big man little man up front, Heskey, Lampard, Gerrard in the same team, 3 lions (which is fucking french anyway), the England spirit LOL, pundits, lack of respect for other nations by the media, face painting, fancy dress, post match interviews, adverts like calrsberg England advert, celebrities having their say, James Corden.

I could go fucking on.

Spot on for me. I get more out of watching Newcastle play a pre season friendly than watching England play Germany

Icant believe so many on here would choose england winning anything over Newcastle....just goes to show how many arent as passionate about NUFC as others...theres no contest for me would rather we won a throw in than England won anything couldnt give 2 f***s about England......supporting England is for cockneys and fans of lower league s*** sides the flags at the games prove that...fans of Man United couldnt give 2 f***s about England thats why they chatn AR GEN TINA at matches and the fact you will never see a MUFC flag at an England game

I don't need you to tell me how passionate I am about Newcastle.

Just because I like England and the trophy thing is a pretty even par, doesn't mean I care less about NUFC. That's stupid, it's just supporting a team of another sport - we don't have to be confined to one team.

:fishing:

At least I hope he was.

Guest Roger Kint

Why are people making a big issue of the League Cup? Surely he chose a trophy we have as much winning as England have of the World Cup. If he said the Premier League no doubt people would jump all over it too. Its not comparing the actual trophies man

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: It is comparing the trophies. That's exactly what was asked ffs.

Like anyone is that stupid to think they are equal man. Its the level of acheivement not the actual trophy

league cup for me, could not care less about england, Why would I want to support Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea players when I fucking hate them at club level. My love for england died when Shearer stopped playing

league cup for me, could not care less about england, Why would I want to support Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea players when I f***ing hate them at club level. My love for england died when Shearer stopped playing

when he was pushed out by journo's...

:lol: It is comparing the trophies. That's exactly what was asked ffs.

Like anyone is that stupid to think they are equal man. Its the level of acheivement not the actual trophy

I'm totally confused by your posts. I think I'll leave it :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Wow i never thought i would need to explain that :kasper:

As trophies World Cup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>League Cup

As acheivements Newcastle winning LC = likelihood of England winning WC

Are you seriously unable to follow this? :doh:

You do realise I agree with you?

The point was that you didn't actually state which you felt was a bigger achievement, and plenty of people around here have been saying League Cup.

So yeah, the slightest bit of clarity in the grammatical minefields that you serve up would be nice once in a while.

Icant believe so many on here would choose england winning anything over Newcastle....just goes to show how many arent as passionate about NUFC as others...theres no contest for me would rather we won a throw in than England won anything couldnt give 2 fucks about England......supporting England is for cockneys and fans of lower league shit sides the flags at the games prove that...fans of Man United couldnt give 2 fucks about England thats why they chatn AR GEN TINA at matches and the fact you will never see a MUFC flag at an England game

:frantic:

Sorry I don't come up to your exacting fan standards.

Never understood why people don't get behind England... I know it doesn't represent the north east at the moment, but were people saying this when Shearer was banging them in for Newcastle and England?

Guest Roger Kint

You do realise I agree with you?

The point was that you didn't actually state which you felt was a bigger achievement, and plenty of people around here have been saying League Cup.

So yeah, the slightest bit of clarity in the grammatical minefields that you serve up would be nice once in a while.

Sure sounded like you agree. 'I'm totally confused by your posts. I think I'll leave it' really makes it obvious we are on the same page.

How much clarity do you need, i said it 3 times already including below which was the original one and even with one word missing its not too difficult to work out

Why are people making a big issue of the League Cup? Surely he chose a trophy we have as much winning as England have of the World Cup. If he said the Premier League no doubt people would jump all over it too. Its not comparing the actual trophies man

As for grammatical minefields, compared to stifler i am fucking Wordsworth.

Asking such a question on a NUFC forum obviously skews the result coz most don't want others to think of them as less of a Newcastle fan. I voted for the World Cup coz I think the league cup is shit.  I don't care if that means others think of me as less of a fan. 

The League Cup? What a worthless trophy. If it's the FA Cup then I'd seriously consider it, but Thailand winning the WC would probably be one of the best and most improbable event in my life, so I voted for that.

Absolutely. I'm not Thai, but I'd like to see Thailand win the World Cup.