South American Football In Crisis

Thespence

Why do you support Newcastle? Why do you support England? Why do you draw the line at Europe?

Erm, is there a European team like?  ???

I don't see why it's that hard to understand. I support Newcastle because I'm born there and have grown up to support that club and that it's the team I identify with. I support England because it's my country of birth and my nationality, and again it's the team I identify with.

There is nothing to identify with in terms of Europe, there is no European team to support. Just a selection of other countries that are rivalrous to each other and to my country, lots of other countries that have different languages, cultures and governments. As far as I'm concerned these other countries are just as much as rivals as South American countries are. Really why should I (or anybody in Europe) feel the need to prioritise support because of geography or politics? I think this collective 'Europe' thing is a bit stupid tbh.

Fair enough if you want to get behind your Eurobrothers though I guess...

Nearly all of Europe absolutely hate the English.

Exactly.

So do the other parts of Britain. The parts of Africa, South America, Middle East & Oceania.

I would say were safe with North America though.

Nah, we're the evil colonialist power. Their national day celebrates independence from us. Hollywood villains are usually played by British actors. American conservatives boast that we're their "poodle".

Guest elbee909

Why do you support Newcastle? Why do you support England? Why do you draw the line at Europe?

Erm, is there a European team like?  ???

I don't see why it's that hard to understand. I support Newcastle because I'm born there and have grown up to support that club and that it's the team I identify with. I support England because it's my country of birth and my nationality, and again it's the team I identify with.

There is nothing to identify with in terms of Europe, there is no European team to support. Just a selection of other countries that are rivalrous to each other and to my country, lots of other countries that have different languages, cultures and governments. As far as I'm concerned these other countries are just as much as rivals as South American countries are. Really why should I (or anybody in Europe) feel the need to prioritise support because of geography or politics? I think this collective 'Europe' thing is a bit stupid tbh.

Fair enough if you want to get behind your Eurobrothers though I guess...

Nearly all of Europe absolutely hate the English.

Exactly.

And the English completely disassociating themselves from the Europeans really helps that situation, doesn't it.

Des: No offence but if I wanted knowledge on places in South America for a haircut or place to get a latte, then I would drop you a PM. But your on par with Blatter as far football goes. South America 1 semi finalist in the last 2 World cups is poor by the high standards they previously had. The last time a European team was beaten by a South American team in a knockout game was when Brazil beat Germany in 2002.

Ha,I just meant I expected to read about some team going bust or whatnot.

FWIW Arg & Brazil are underachieving due to bad management and the rest are overachieving. Not once have I said south American teams are the be all and end all, I just happen to like Uruguay and to have been to Sth America. Yes I thought Brazil would win but I'm certainly not the only one.

FWIW Arg & Brazil are underachieving due to bad management and the rest are overachieving. Not once have I said south American teams are the be all and end all, I just happen to like Uruguay and to have been to Sth America. Yes I thought Brazil would win but I'm certainly not the only one.

:thup:

Des where is the fun in that reply! I expected you be pumped up like Jimmy sad sack aka Sewelly.

Sorry to disappoint. Be interesting to see where Brazil & Arg go from here. Big owness will be on the next Copa America next year for those two. Can Brazil win it on Argentine soil?

:thup:

Des where is the fun in that reply! I expected you be pumped up like Jimmy sad sack aka Sewelly.

Tbf I'm not the only one who disagrees with your way of thinking going by this thread. It doesn't irk me, I just don't understand the logic behind it.

I've just realised you've called me by my first name twice in this thread, how the fuck? :lol:

The EU is a disaster for most of the countries in it unless they are a) France or Germany, or b) a country that is permanently receiving contributions from it(unlike the UK which pays approx 40m Pounds a day into the thing). Only politicians, Lawyers and multi-national firms want it.

Even 51% of Germans now wish they had never abandoned the Mark for the Euro - look at the problems with Greece, Portugal & Spain...

There is much more, but as this is a football site, that is what the topic should be about ; in that sense, I have no brief for Euro teams because they ARE Euro teams, but I do admire the Germans for excellent preparation of their side and for taking the necessary measures to improve things after the poor showings of 10 years ago - they also have, officially, the best-run league in Europe without over-paying under-talented players as do the PL.

As for the exit of S.American sides, Brazil were not widely fancied under Dunga's management even in Brazil itself and Argentina under Maradona were an accident waiting to happen ; they only just qualified at the final fence and with the players they have that in itself is an indictment of the unpredictable egotist managing them. In 1982, Brazil were beaten by Italy after a defensive error late in the game when a draw would have taken them through - they were acknowledged as probably the best side not to win the tournament but they still went out ; that is football.....

They WILL be back again and will remain the side to beat - they have too many good players and a huge footballing population and tradition not to. Their population is twice that of Germany and more than 3 times that of Argentina. The Argentines themselves will also continue to produce enough good players to remain serious challengers at World level and it is to England's shame that with almost a third more people than Argentina it has only won the WC once and rarely looked like repeating that feat.

Now Brazil are out of the World Cup I wonder what there fans are doing....oh look:

Luis Eduardo Vasconcelos  HERE IN BRAZIL...WE ARE FOLLOWING THIS TERRIBLE CRIME STORY..I REALLY HOPE THAT THIS GUY CAN BE CATCHED AGAIN AND RETURNS TO JAIL..THAT IS HIS PLACE!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Catch-Raoul-Thomas-Moat-Before-He-Kills-Again/123757081000951?ref=ts

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nearly all of Europe the whole world absolutely hate the English.

FYP

The EU is a disaster for most of the countries in it unless they are a) France or Germany, or b) a country that is permanently receiving contributions from it(unlike the UK which pays approx 40m Pounds a day into the thing). Only politicians, Lawyers and multi-national firms want it.

Even 51% of Germans now wish they had never abandoned the Mark for the Euro - look at the problems with Greece, Portugal & Spain...

There is much more, but as this is a football site, that is what the topic should be about ; in that sense, I have no brief for Euro teams because they ARE Euro teams, but I do admire the Germans for excellent preparation of their side and for taking the necessary measures to improve things after the poor showings of 10 years ago - they also have, officially, the best-run league in Europe without over-paying under-talented players as do the PL.

As for the exit of S.American sides, Brazil were not widely fancied under Dunga's management even in Brazil itself and Argentina under Maradona were an accident waiting to happen ; they only just qualified at the final fence and with the players they have that in itself is an indictment of the unpredictable egotist managing them. In 1982, Brazil were beaten by Italy after a defensive error late in the game when a draw would have taken them through - they were acknowledged as probably the best side not to win the tournament but they still went out ; that is football.....

They WILL be back again and will remain the side to beat - they have too many good players and a huge footballing population and tradition not to. Their population is twice that of Germany and more than 3 times that of Argentina. The Argentines themselves will also continue to produce enough good players to remain serious challengers at World level and it is to England's shame that with almost a third more people than Argentina it has only won the WC once and rarely looked like repeating that feat.

Excellent post, devoid of any parochialism or ludicrous continental jingoism and chock full of pertinent observations. It's posts like this that make me glad I'm a member here - especially after some of the tripe on the preceeding two pages  :clap:

Spence, did you support Sunderland in the premiership last year?

Oh no its a trap....what shall I say.  I supported NUFC as they were playing most weekends & during the week. England are not playing at all so I am rooting for the Euro teams, are you backing Urgay?

I didnt support any club in League 1, League 2, Conference National,Conference North, Conference South,Northern Premier League, Southern League, Isthmian League, Northern Premier League Division One North, Northern Premier League Division One South, Southern Football League Division One Midlands, Southern Football League Division One South & West, Southern Football League Division One South & West or Isthmian League Division One South either.

Or any team in any of the following: North West Counties Football League Premier Division (Vodkat League Premier Division) 22 clubs

Northern Counties East Football League Premier Division (Kool Sport Northern Counties East League Premier Division) 20 clubs

Northern League Division One (Skilltrainingltd Northern League Division One) 22 clubs

Western League Premier Division (Toolstation League Premier Division) 21 clubs

Wessex League Premier Division (Sydenhams Wessex League Premier Division) 22 clubs

Sussex County League Division One 20 clubs

Hellenic Football League Premier Division (FTB Futbol Hellenic League Premier Division) 22 clubs

Midland Football Alliance (Baker-Joiner Midland Football Alliance) 22 clubs

United Counties Football League Premier Division (Hereward Teamware United Counties League Premier Division) 21 clubs

Eastern Counties League Premier Division (Ridgeons Football League Premier Division) 22 clubs

Kent League Premier Division (Bulmers Cider Kent Football League Premier Division) 16 clubs

Spartan South Midlands Football League Premier Division (Molten Spartan South Midlands Premier Division) 22 clubs

Combined Counties League Premier Division (Cherry Red Records Combined Counties League Premier Division) 22 clubs

Essex Senior Football League 16 clubs

(All divisions run in parallel)

North West Counties Football League Division One (Vodkat League Division One) 18 clubs

Northern Counties East Football League Division One (Kool Sport Northern Counties East League Division One) 19 clubs

East Midlands Counties Football League 18 clubs

Northern League Division Two (Skilltrainingltd Northern League Division Two) 20 clubs

Western League Division One (Toolstation League Division One) 21 clubs

South West Peninsula League Premier Division (Carlsberg South West Peninsula Premier Division) 20 clubs

Wessex League Division One (Sydenhams Wessex League Division One) 21 clubs

Sussex County League Division Two 18 clubs

Hellenic Football League Division One West (FTB Futbol Hellenic League Division One West) 17 clubs

Hellenic Football League Division One East (FTB Futbol Hellenic League Division One East) 18 clubs

United Counties League Division One (Hereward Teamware United Counties League Division One) 16 clubs

Eastern Counties Football League Division One (Ridgeons Football League First Division) 20 clubs

Spartan South Midlands Football League Division One (Molten Spartan South Midlands Football League Division One) 21 clubs

Combined Counties League Division One (Cherry Red Records Combined Counties League Division One) 21 clubs

West Midlands (Regional) League Premier Division (Sport Italia West Midlands League Premier Division) 21 clubs

Midland Football Combination Premier Division 21 clubs

(All divisions run in parallel)

Anglian Combination Premier Division 16 clubs

Bedfordshire Football League Premier Division 15 clubs

Brighton Hove and District Football League Premier Division 11 clubs

Cambridgeshire Football League Premier Division 15 clubs

Central Midlands League Supreme Division 18 clubs

Cheshire Association Football League Division One 16 clubs

Dorset Premier Football League 15 clubs

East Berkshire Football League Premier Division 12 clubs

East Sussex Football League Premier Division 10 clubs

Essex and Suffolk Border Football League Premier Division 16 clubs

Essex Olympian Football League Division One 14 clubs

Gloucestershire County League 17 clubs

Hampshire Premier League 18 clubs

Hertfordshire Senior County League Premier Division 16 clubs

Kent County League Premier Division 16 clubs

Leicestershire Senior League Premier Division 16 clubs

Liverpool County Premier League Premier Division 16 clubs

Manchester Football League Premier Division 18 clubs

Mid-Sussex Football League Premier Division 13 clubs

Middlesex County Football League Premier Division 16 clubs

Midland Football Combination Division One 16 clubs

North Berks Football League Division One 12 clubs

Northamptonshire Combination Premier Division 14 clubs

Northampton Town League Premier Division 12 clubs

Northern Football Alliance Premier Division 17 clubs

Oxfordshire Senior Football League Premier Division14 clubs

Peterborough and District League Premier Division 16 clubs

Reading Football League Senior Division 11 clubs

Somerset County Football League Premier Division 18 clubs

South West Peninsula League Division One East 18 clubs

South West Peninsula League Division One West 17 clubs

Spartan South Midlands Football League Division Two 16 clubs

Staffordshire County Senior League Premier Division 18 clubs

Suffolk and Ipswich Football League Senior Division 16 clubs

Surrey Elite Intermediate League15 clubs

Sussex County League Division 3 14 clubs

Wearside Football League 19 clubs

West Cheshire Amateur League Division One 16 clubs

West Lancashire Football League Premier Division 17 clubs

West Riding County Amateur Football League Premier Division 16 clubs

West Midlands (Regional) League Division One 17 clubs

West Sussex Football League Premier Division 10 clubs

West Yorkshire Football League Premier Division 16 clubs

Wiltshire Football League Premier Division 17 clubs

Worthing and District Football League Premier Division 12 clubs

Aldershot & District League Senior Division

Anglian Combination Division One

Bedfordshire Football League Division One

Brighton Hove and District Football League Division One

Bristol Premier Combination Premier Division

Bristol and Suburban Association Football League Premier Division One

Cambridgeshire Football League Senior A Division

Central Midlands League Premier Division

Cheshire Association Football League Division Two 16 clubs

Cornwall Combination

Devon and Exeter Football League Premier Division

Dorset Senior League Senior Division

East Berkshire Football League Division One

East Cornwall League Premier Division

East Sussex Football League Division One

Essex and Suffolk Border Football League Division One

Essex Olympian Football League Division Two

Gloucester Northern Senior League Division One

Hampshire League

Hertfordshire Senior County League Division One

Kent County League Division One East

Kent County League Division One West

Leicestershire Senior League Division One

Liverpool County Premier League Division One

Manchester Football League Division One

Mid-Sussex Football League Division One

Middlesex County Football League Division One

Midland Football Combination Division Two

North Berks Football League Division Two

North Bucks and District League Premier Division

North Devon Football League Premier Division

Northamptonshire Football Combination Division One

Northampton Town Football League Division One

Northern Football Alliance Division One

Oxfordshire Senior Football League Division One

Peterborough and District Football League Division One

Plymouth and West Devon Combination Premier Division

Reading Football League Premier Division

Somerset County Football League Division One

South Devon Football League Premier Division

Staffordshire County Senior Football League Division One

Suffolk and Ipswich Football League Division One

Surrey County Intermediate League (Western) Premier Division

Surrey South Eastern Combination Intermediate Division One

Teesside Football League Division One

West Cheshire Amateur Football League Division Two

West Lancashire Football League Division One

West Midlands (Regional) League Division Two

West Riding County Amateur Football League Division One

West Sussex Football League Division One

West Yorkshire Football League Division One

Wiltshire Football League Division One

Worthing and District Football League Division One

Aldershot & District League Division One

Altrincham and District Amateur Football League Division One

Andover and District Saturday Football League

Anglian Combination Division Two

Banbury District and Lord Jersey FA Premier Division

Basingstoke and District Football League Premier Division

Bedfordshire Football League Division Two

Bournemouth Saturday Football League Division One

Brighton Hove and District Football League Division Two

Bristol Premier Combination Division One

Bristol and Suburban Association Football League Premier Division Two

Cambridgeshire Football League Senior B Division

Chesterfield and District Amateur League

Devon and Exeter Football League Senior Division One

Doncaster and District Senior League Premier Division

Dorset Senior League Division One

East Berkshire Football League Division Two

East Cornwall League Division One

East Sussex Football League Division Two

Essex and Suffolk Border Football League Division Two

Essex Olympian Football League Division Three

Falmouth and Helston League Division One

Gloucester Northern Senior League Division Two

Hertford and District League Premier Division

Humber Premier League Premier Division

Ilford and District League Premier Division

Kent County League Division Two East

Kent County League Division Two West

Leicester and District League Premier Division

Leicester City Football League

Liverpool County Premier League Division Two

Mid-Essex League Premier Division

Mid-Sussex Football League Division Two

Middlesex County Football League Division Two

Midland Football Combination Division Three

Midlands Regional Alliance Premier Division

Mining League Division One

North Berks Football League Division Three

North Bucks and District League Intermediate Division

North Devon Football League Senior Division

Northamptonshire Football Combination Division Two

North & Mid-Herts Football League Premier Division

North Leicestershire League Premier Division

Northern Football Alliance Division Two

Nottinghamshire Senior League

Peterborough and District Football League Division Two

Plymouth and West Devon Combination Senior Division

Portsmouth Saturday Football League Premier Division

Reading Football League Division One

Sheffield and Hallamshire County Senior League Premier Division

Shropshire County Premier Football League Premier Division

Somerset County Football League Division Two East

Somerset County Football League Division Two West

Southampton Saturday Football League Premier Division

South Devon Football League Division One

Southend Borough Combination Premier Division

Staffordshire County Senior Football League Division Two

Suffolk and Ipswich Football League Division Two

Surrey County Intermediate League (Western) Division One

Surrey South Eastern Combination Intermediate Division Two

Teesside Football League Division Two

West Cheshire Amateur Football League Division Three

West Lancashire Football League Division Two

West Riding County Amateur Football League Division Two

West Sussex Football League Division Two North

West Sussex Football League Division Two South

West Yorkshire Football League Division Two

Wiltshire Football League Division Two

Winchester and District Saturday Football League

Witney and District League Premier Division

Worthing and District Football League Division Two

Aldershot & District League Division Two|Anglian Combination Division Three|Altrincham and District Amateur Football League Division Two|Banbury District and Lord Jersey FA Division One|Basingstoke and District Football League Division One|Bath and District League Division One|Bedfordshire Football League Division Three|Bournemouth Saturday Football League Division Two|Brighton Hove and District Football League Division Three|Bristol and District League Senior Division|Bristol and Suburban Association Football League Division One|Cambridgeshire Football League Division One A|Cambridgeshire Football League Division One B|Cheltenham League Division One|Cirencester and District League Division One|Craven and District League Premier Division|Devon and Exeter Football League Senior Division Two|Doncaster and District Senior League Division One|Dorset Senior League Division Two|Driffield and District League Premier Division|Duchy League Premier Division|East Berkshire Football League Division Three|East Riding Amateur League Premier Division|East Riding County League Premier Division|East Sussex Football League Division Three|Essex and Suffolk Border Football League Division Three|Essex Business Houses Football League Premier Division|Falmouth and Helston League Division Two|Furness Premier League Premier Division|Guildford and Woking Alliance League Premier Division|Halifax and District League Premier Division|Harrogate and District League Premier Division|Hertford and District League Division One|Humber Premier League Division One|Huddersfield and District Association Football League Division One|Ilford and District League Division One|Kingston and District Football League Premier Division|Lancashire Amateur League Premier Division|Leeds Red Triangle Football League Premier Division|Leicester and District League Division One|Mid-Essex League Division One|Mid-Somerset League Premier Division|Mid-Sussex Football League Division Three|Middlesex County Football League Division Three East|Middlesex County Football League Division Three West|Midlands Regional Alliance Division One|Mining League Division Two|Newcastle Corinthians League Division One|North Berks Football League Division Four|North Bucks and District League Division One|North Devon Football League Intermediate Division One|North Gloucestershire League Premier Division|North & Mid-Herts Football League Division One Mid|North & Mid-Herts Football League Division One North|North Leicestershire League Division One|North Northumberland League Division One|Northamptonshire Football Combination Division Three|Plymouth and West Devon Combination Intermediate Division|Portsmouth Saturday Football League Division One|Reading Football League Division Two|Redhill and District Football League Premier Division|Sheffield and Hallamshire County Senior League Division One|Shropshire County Premier Football League Division One|Southampton Saturday Football League Senior Division One|South Devon Football League Division Two|Southend Borough Combination Division One|Spen Valley and District Football League Premier Division|Stroud and District League Division One|Suffolk and Ipswich Football League Division Three|Surrey South Eastern Combination Junior Division One|Taunton & District Saturday League Division One|Tyneside Amateur League Division One|Wakefield and District League Premier Division|Weston super Mare and District League Division One|West Sussex Football League Division Three North|West Sussex Football League Division Three South|Witney and District League Division One|Worthing and District Football League Division Three|Yeovil and District League Premier Division|York Football League Premier Division|Yorkshire Old Boys League Senior Division A

Aldershot & District League Division Three|Anglian Combination Division Four|Banbury District and Lord Jersey FA Division Two|Bath and District League Division Two|Bournemouth Saturday Football League Division Three|Brighton Hove and District Football League Division Four|Bristol and District League Division One|Bristol and Suburban Association Football League Division Two|Cambridgeshire Football League Division Two A|Cambridgeshire Football League Division Two B|Cheltenham League Division Two|Cirencester and District League Division Two|Colchester and East Essex Football League Premier Division|Craven and District League Division One|Devon and Exeter Football League Senior Division Three|Dorset Senior League Division Three|Driffield and District League Division One|Duchy League Division One|East Berkshire League Division Four|East Riding Amateur League Division One|East Riding County League Division One|East Sussex Football League Division Four|Essex Business Houses Football League Division One|Falmouth and Helston League Division Three|Furness Premier League Division One|Guildford and Woking Alliance League Division One|Halifax and District League Division One|Harrogate and District League Division One|Hertford and District League Division Two|Huddersfield and District Association Football League Division Two|Ilford and District League Division Two|Isle of Wight Saturday Football League Division One|Kingston and District Football League Division One|Lancashire Amateur League Division One|Leeds Red Triangle Football League Division One|Leicester and District League Division Two|Mid-Essex League Division Two|Mid-Somerset League Division One|Mid-Sussex Football League Division Four|Midlands Regional Alliance Division Two|Mining League Division Three|Newcastle Corinthians League Division Two|North Berks Football League Division Five|North Bucks and District League Division Two|North Devon Football League Intermediate Division Two|North Gloucestershire League Division One| North Leicestershire League Division Two|North Northumberland League Division Two|Northamptonshire Football Combination Division Four|Portsmouth Saturday Football League Division Two|Reading Football League Division Three|Redhill and District Football League Division One|Sheffield and Hallamshire County Senior League Division Two|Southampton Saturday Football League Junior Division One|South Devon Football League Division Three|Southend Borough Combination Division Two|Spen Valley and District Football League Division One|Stroud and District League Division Two|Suffolk and Ipswich Football League Division Four|Surrey South Eastern Combination Junior Division Two|Taunton & District Saturday League Division Two|Tyneside Amateur League Division Two|Wakefield and District League Division One|West Sussex Football League Division Four North|West Sussex Football League Division Four South|Weston super Mare and District League Division Two|Witney and District League Division Two|Yeovil and District League Division One|York Football League Division One|Yorkshire Old Boys League Senior Division B

Anglian Combination Division Five|Banbury District and Lord Jersey FA Division Three|Basingstoke and District Football League Division Two|Bath and District League Division Three|Bournemouth Saturday Football League Division Four|Bristol and District League Division Two|Bristol and Suburban Association Football League Division Three|Cambridgeshire Football League Division Three A|Cambridgeshire Football League Division Three B|Cheltenham League Division Three|Colchester and East Essex Football League Division One|Craven and District League Division Two|Devon and Exeter Football League Senior Division Four|Dorset Senior League Division Four|Driffield and District League Division Two|Duchy League Division Two|East Riding Amateur League Division Two|East Riding County League Division Two|East Sussex Football League Division Five|Essex Business Houses Football League Division Two|Guildford and Woking Alliance League Division Two|Halifax and District League Division Two|Harrogate and District League Division Two|Huddersfield and District Association Football League Division Three|Ilford and District League Division Three|Isle of Wight Saturday Football League Division Two|Kingston and District Football League Division Two|Lancashire Amateur League Division Two|Mid-Essex League Division Three|Mid-Somerset League Division Two|Mid-Sussex Football League Division Five|North Gloucestershire League Division Two|North Leicestershire League Division Three|Redhill and District Football League Division Two|Southampton Saturday Football League Junior Division Two|South Devon Football League Division Four|Southend Borough Combination Division Three|South Yorkshire Amateur League Premier Division|Stroud and District League Division Three|Suffolk and Ipswich Football League Division Five|Surrey South Eastern Combination Junior Division Three|Taunton & District Saturday League Division Three|Wakefield and District League Division Two|West Sussex Football League Division Five North|West Sussex Football League Division Five South|West Sussex Football League Division Five Central|Weston super Mare and District League Division Three|Witney and District League Division Three|Yeovil and District League Division Two|York Football League Division Two|Yorkshire Old Boys League Division One

Anglian Combination Division Six|Bournemouth Saturday Football League Division Five|Bristol and District League Division Three|Bristol and Suburban Association Football League Division Four|Cambridgeshire Football League Division Four A|Cambridgeshire Football League Division Four B|Cheltenham League Division Four|Colchester and East Essex Football League Division Two|Craven and District League Division Three|Devon and Exeter Football League Senior Division Five|Driffield and District League Division Three|Duchy League Division Three|East Riding County League Division Three|East Sussex Football League Division Six|Essex Business Houses Football League Division Three|Guildford and Woking Alliance League Division Three|Halifax and District League Division Three|Harrogate and District League Division Three|Huddersfield and District Association Football League Division Four|Isle of Wight Saturday Football League Division Three|Kingston and District Football League Division Three|Lancashire Amateur League Division Three|Mid-Essex League Division Four|Mid-Somerset League Division Three|Mid-Sussex Football League Division Six|North Gloucestershire League Division Three|North Leicestershire League Division Four|Redhill and District Football League Division Three|Southampton Saturday Football League Junior Division Three|South Devon Football League Division Five|South Yorkshire Amateur League Division One|Southend Borough Combination Division Four|Stroud and District League Division Four|Suffolk and Ipswich Football League Division Six|Surrey South Eastern Combination Junior Division Four|Taunton & District Saturday League Division Four|Wakefield and District League Division Three|Weston super Mare and District League Division Four|Yeovil and District League Division Three|York Football League Division Three|Yorkshire Old Boys League Division Two

(NOTE: No league has its top division at level 17)

Bournemouth Saturday Football League Division Six|Bristol and District League Division Four|Bristol and Suburban Association Football League Division Five|Bury and District League Division One|Cambridgeshire Football League Division Five A|Cambridgeshire Football League Division Five B|Central and South Norfolk League Division One|Cheltenham League Division Five|Colchester and East Essex Football League Division Three|Devon and Exeter Football League Intermediate Division One|Duchy League Division Four|East Riding County League Division Four|Guildford and Woking Alliance League Division Four|Kingston and District Football League Division Four|Lancashire Amateur League Division Four|Mid-Essex League Division Five|Mid-Sussex Football League Division Seven|North Gloucestershire League Division Four|Redhill and District Football League Division Four|Southampton Saturday Football League Junior Division Four|South Devon Football League Division Six|South Yorkshire Amateur League Division Two|Southend Borough Combination Division Five|Stroud and District League Division Five|Weston super Mare and District League Division Five|Yorkshire Old Boys League Division Three

Bristol and District League Division Five|Bury and District League Division Two|Central and South Norfolk League Division Two|Cheltenham League Division Six|Devon and Exeter Football League Intermediate Division Two|Duchy League Division Five|East Riding County League Division Five|Huddersfield and District Works and Combination League|Kingston and District Football League Division Five|Lancashire Amateur League Division Five|Mid-Sussex Football League Division Eight|Redhill and District Football League Division Five|Southampton Saturday Football League Junior Division Five|Southend Borough Combination Division Six|Stroud and District League Division Six|Weston super Mare and District League Division Six|Yorkshire Old Boys League Division Four

Bristol and District League Division Six|Bury and District League Division Three|Central and South Norfolk League Division Three|Devon and Exeter Football League Intermediate Division Three|Lancashire Amateur League Division Six|Mid-Sussex Football League Division Nine|Southampton Saturday Football League Junior Division Six|Stroud and District League Division Seven|Yorkshire Old Boys League Division Five

(NOTE: No league has its top division at level 20)

Bristol and Avon League|Central and South Norfolk League Division Four|Devon and Exeter Football League Intermediate Division Four|Lancashire Amateur League Division Seven|Mid-Sussex Football League Division Ten|Southampton Saturday Football League Junior Division Seven|Stroud and District League Division Eight

(NOTE: This is the lowest level at which any league has its top division)