Televised matches - Man Utd (a) moved to a Monday night for Sky

Fugazi

Hmmm, Monday night. Not too horrendous I suppose.

Going to miss mackems (H) as I'll be on holiday. Wonder if I'll be able to find anyone to take our tickets..

over here! pick me!

i said first  :knuppel2:

It's my 30th Birthday that weekend. Tickets to this would be an ace present. I can furnish you with cash or alcohol Jill. Your choice.

It's my wedding anniversary, birthday and it's the anniversary of the death of my favourite childhood pet. Also, I am meeting my long-lost brother who lives in Papua New Guinea that weekend, it's his first time in Newcastle and he's the biggest Alan Smith fan in the world.

Going to miss mackems (H) as I'll be on holiday. Wonder if I'll be able to find anyone to take our tickets..

over here! pick me!

It's my 30th Birthday that weekend. Tickets to this would be an ace present. I can furnish you with cash or alcohol Jill. Your choice.

It's my wedding anniversary, birthday and it's the anniversary of the death of my favourite childhood pet. Also, I am meeting my long-lost brother who lives in Papua New Guinea that weekend, it's his first time in Newcastle and he's the biggest Alan Smith fan in the world.

I was actually telling the truth, see here http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=calendar;year=2010;month=10. Was planning a big binge in the city that weekend anyway with a few pals. Tickets would be immense.

over here! pick me!

I was actually telling the truth, see here http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=calendar;year=2010;month=10. Was planning a big binge in the city that weekend anyway with a few pals. Tickets would be immense.

think it should be a poll ...let the posters decide.

I'm still amazed Norway & Sweden get to watch/choose betweeten all 380 matches of the season, yet you only get like... 180 live matches in the home country of the tournament? :lol:

Aye, fuck you Norway and Sweden; first you illegally view our TV channels and now you watch twice as many of our football matches than we can. What a disgrace .

I'm still amazed Norway & Sweden get to watch/choose betweeten all 380 matches of the season, yet you only get like... 180 live matches in the home country of the tournament? :lol:

I think we get around the same, three channels play them here. Leaving maybe two games a week not on TV.

I think we get around the same, three channels play them here. Leaving maybe two games a week not on TV.

Please explain the required TV packages.

as much as i hate moving games for tele it's ac tually worked in my favour this time (villa and chelsea)

1.30 KO for our match at you, first train gets in at 1.22.

Brilliant stuff.

as much as i hate moving games for tele it's ac tually worked in my favour this time (villa and chelsea)

Brilliant stuff.

time for a quick couple of pints then.

Brilliant stuff.

Ha ha, good stuff.

Brilliant stuff.

Ha ha, good stuff.

first away game now on a sunday. i can see some of your lot making a weekend out of it. not tempted ?

Brilliant stuff.

Ha ha, good stuff.

first away game now on a sunday. i can see some of your lot making a weekend out of it. not tempted ?

I shall see how I'm sorted for shekels closer to the date, but yes, it is quite tempting.

Guest Geordiesned

For the first time in a few years there will be a full Premier League fixture list from the FA Cup 5th date onwards (as it used to be). In the last few seasons there have been no league fixtures scheduled on the same weekend as FA Cup matches right up until the Semi Finals.

That means that there's potential for our games against Blackburn (away), Everton (home) and Man Utd (home) and Chelsea (away) to be moved later in the season.

To be expected as Sky Sports are relaunching MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. Tbh I was never going to the theatre of dreams & I always knew the game was going to be on TV so I am not that bothered. Bit of kick in the nads for travellers though.

over here! pick me!

think it should be a poll ...let the posters decide.

I don't even want to go tbh, and probably won't be in the country at the time. But other than that, LETS DO IT.

Guest Supersylt

One of my best friends is getting married on the opening day of the league. A really gay day to get married, so I`m glad the match got moved

One of my best friends is getting married on the opening day of the league. A really gay day to get married, so I`m glad the match got moved

Yeah, how gay of him.

:lol:

I laugh, but gays can get married too now, so it could backfire. Hmm..