Dan Gosling

Dave

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Smith wouldn't have made the bench at all if Gosling was fit. Luckily we should have seen the last of him now...

Would rather have Abeid on the bench than Smith. If I try really hard I can excuse Loven being around as he can actually score goals, however Smith doesn't offer anything at all, in fact he is just a complete liability.

I hate the whole "we would be better off with 10 men" thing but this is an exceptional case when It's actually true. The fact he probably earns more than everyone except Colo just makes it even more frustrating!

Guest WashyGeordie

In my eyes, Smith is just like Cattermole for sunlan. Maybe even worse if that could be possible.

But aye, i was thinking why Smith was ahead of Abeid if Gosling was injured, but it was probablies to get him in the 'shop window'.

In my eyes, Smith is just like Cattermole for sunlan. Maybe even worse if that could be possible.

But aye, i was thinking why Smith was ahead of Abeid if Gosling was injured, but it was probablies to get him in the 'shop window'.

...and Smith was having none of it! :lol:

You don't sit in the East Stand do you? Someone behind me said the exact same thing today.

Guest WashyGeordie

You don't sit in the East Stand do you? Someone behind me said the exact same thing today.

Nope, Gallowgate.  :aww:

Not in the U21 squad last night?  I assumed injured again, seeing as he didn't even make the bench against Fulham  :undecided:

Or maybe the england coach just saw his game against Scunthorpe...

Not in the U21 squad last night?  I assumed injured again, seeing as he didn't even make the bench against Fulham  :undecided:

Or maybe the england coach just saw his game against Scunthorpe...

Possible.  Not seen an update on him, just assumed he was injured and the club are keeping quiet, again.

Guest CaPiTaL cHaP

He's been pretty ordinary so far. So has Rodwell tbf.

Barkley however looks a fantastic prospect. Would love to see us try for him, he'd be worth the investment if that's what the board are looking for. Going to be a great player injuries and distractions permitting. With Everton tight for cash would love to see us offer them a wad and throw in Guthrie & Gosling as well. Barkley would do more on the pitch than those put together anyway!

Guest CaPiTaL cHaP

Just like Everton would welcome Gosling back  :lol:

True :)

Not sure who else we could afford to lose! (don't mention Smith.....they're not that stupid)