season ticket

Guest uma

are you taken the mick or what?

Its great

No. I thoroughly enjoy standing in the Leazes Corner and i have always had a ST in Level 7 since i got my 1st ST in 2001. The atmosphere obvioulsy makes up for the slightly 'small' ;) players. But i'd reccommend it to anybody. Unless you have terrible eye sight and always forget your glasses...

Don't see how anywhere in the Leazes corner could have a restricted view tbh. Maybe one with a bit of the white fences blocking a little bit of the pitch but that's it. Shouldn't be too bad.

Fucking hell that's the second time you've posted that pic :lol: I'm stood right infront of them, pretty sure they were either Bolton fans or a stag do up for the weekend or whatever. Either way they weren't home fans.

Also quite confused about the restricted view, unless it's the front row seats which are all cheaper because you have the little wall infront of you, which isn't too bad really. It depends what block you're in, some has cunts who sit at the front, which is beyond me really considering their view wouldn't be restricted by said wall if they stood up like the majority :dontknow:

Fucking hell that's the second time you've posted that pic :lol: I'm stood right infront of them, pretty sure they were either Bolton fans or a stag do up for the weekend or whatever. Either way they weren't home fans.

Also quite confused about the restricted view, unless it's the front row seats which are all cheaper because you have the little wall infront of you, which isn't too bad really. It depends what block you're in, some has cunts who sit at the front, which is beyond me really considering their view wouldn't be restricted by said wall if they stood up like the majority :dontknow:

I wonder who tipped them off about the dress code. ;)

The seats with walls are RV, or certainly were :thup:

yeah thats what am on about

How bad is it? What?  :kinnear:

I'm guessing he means the restricted view (RV in his post)

the restricted view is the wall in infront of row F, where the steps are there is also a white railing which can be bloody annoying if your sitting down.

I sat in row F before the away fans were moved and found that their was no restricted view unless you sat right back in your seat, like TheGuv said most people sit forward with their arms on the wall.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The_Scoreboard

I'm in row f with my son, like stated before only RV if you got one of the white metal fencing poles in front of ya or its 15 mins before the end of the game and all the tits stand on the concourse for a quick getaway :angry:

Guest toonlass

Surnames begining with A-L were being sent out first, all to arrive by today

My surname starts with P and I've got mine.