Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Most of my defence are injury doubts after missing their last game (Kompany, Enrique, Smalling) so hoping for some luck there.

Only Santon is fit, Senderos is injured now ;D Tempted whether to risk 4 points by replacing him with Ledley King.

Most of my defence are injury doubts after missing their last game (Kompany, Enrique, Smalling) so hoping for some luck there.

Only Santon is fit, Senderos is injured now ;D Tempted whether to risk 4 points by replacing him with Ledley King.

Aye I have Enrique and Kompany. I have 2 free transfers and need to take out HBA so I need to know if one of those 2 will play.

Aye I have Enrique and Kompany. I have 2 free transfers and need to take out HBA so I need to know if one of those 2 will play.

I would take out Enrique - even if he plays he's not going to get many points at Old Trafford.

Guest bimpy474

I would take out Enrique - even if he plays he's not going to get many points at Old Trafford.

I did and put Evans in....having a lucky couple of weeks me.

Was torn about who to captain so stripped RVP of it after his disapointing week last week and gone for Cisse  :snod:

3 goals and 2 assists? :lol:

Just not good enough, hope this sends a message to him that he must do better.

Was torn about who to captain so stripped RVP of it after his disapointing week last week and gone for Cisse  :snod:

3 goals and 2 assists? :lol:

Just not good enough, hope this sends a message to him that he must do better.

:lol:

36 points in an awful week. Determined to get Rooney in there now, but which option to choose?

OPTION 1: Van Persie, Rooney and Lita up front (so basically only have 2 strikers)

OPTION 2: Replace Van Persie with Rooney --> Rooney, Aguero and Yakubu up front

OPTION 3: Downgrade Silva to Yaya/Modric --> Van Persie, Rooney and Yakubu up front

OPTION 4: No Rooney --> 2 strikers from Papiss Cisse, Sturridge, Bent, Yakubu, Fletcher and Welbeck

I think I'd rather take Silva out than Van Persie, but that leaves no Man City attackers.