Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Swapped out Arteta for Walcott at the last minute. Arteta is a class act, but from a point-scoring perspective - have to go with the man with the pace, drive and the suspect final ball/shot. :laugh:

Still don't have any players in my team that I don't like though, and my defence is NUFC quality. ;)

Aaron Hughes - Jonathan Woodgate - Steven Taylor

It'll be interesting to see how Man City/Man Utd line up in the league in the next couple of weeks, considering CL is kicking in now. That's my only reservation about the likes of Young and Dzeko. Rooney I'd imagine would play pretty much all games.

Mother fucker, he's my captain :lol:

Oh well, Rooney vice captain.  Let's just hope Dzeko doesn't come off the bench for the last 5 mins...

My back 5 (keeper and four defenders) are now starters for Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool and Man City.

Balls, where did you here Dzeko was being rested? That'll teach me for leaping aboard the band wagon.

Apparently Mancini alluded to it in his presser yesterday, went on the City forums last night and they seem convinced Tevez is starting (something about not playing him in the CL so a CL could still buy him in January? Seems odd but anyway...), with Balotelli due to get a game as well. Aguero's been in Africa or something so he'll be kept back for Napoli. Nout confirmed yet though, Mancini should just man up and play him, there are bandwagon jumpers to appease!

Exact

Balls, where did you here Dzeko was being rested? That'll teach me for leaping aboard the band wagon.

Apparently Mancini alluded to it in his presser yesterday, went on the City forums last night and they seem convinced Tevez is starting (something about not playing him in the CL so a CL could still buy him in January? Seems odd but anyway...), with Balotelli due to get a game as well. Aguero's been in Africa or something so he'll be kept back for Napoli. Nout confirmed yet though, Mancini should just man up and play him, there are bandwagon jumpers to appease!

Exactly man, where are his priorities.  ;D

Mother f***er, he's my captain :lol:

Oh well, Rooney vice captain.  Let's just hope Dzeko doesn't come off the bench for the last 5 mins...

My back 5 (keeper and four defenders) are now starters for Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool and Man City.

Dzeko is my captain as well  :facepalm:  even worse i sold Aguero and bought him  :angry:

Mother f***er, he's my captain :lol:

Dzeko is my captain as well  :facepalm:   even worse i sold Aguero and bought him  :angry:

This.