Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

How good is Rodallega? Was thinking about taking him out and put Carrol there to be able to afford a better midfielder :o

I could tell you but as far as im concerned your just another rival for the NO title

Guest Roger Kint

Just made a few transfers as i forgot about this since my original team. Some very questionable choices i made then haha

How good is Rodallega? Was thinking about taking him out and put Carrol there to be able to afford a better midfielder :o

I could tell you but as far as im concerned your just another rival for the NO title

Bastard! :D

Just checked my team. I had forgotten that I had Gareth Bale  :snod:

Sorensen was a f***ing bad choice for goalkeeper though.

Great f****** minds eh!

I have Schwarzer so hopefully he moves to Arsenal!!!

Wilcard was a load of wank, I've the worst luck at this shit.

Sat all night with Jussi in nets, this morning changed it to Gomes, had Anelka & Maluda, decided on the more reliable Drogba and keeping Lampard as captain while all my defenders conceded, load of shite.

Wilcard was a load of w***, I've the worst luck at this s***.

Sat all night with Jussi in nets, this morning changed it to Gomes, had Anelka & Maluda, decided on the more reliable Drogba and keeping Lampard as captain while all my defenders conceded, load of s****.

That is class that!!!! HAHA!

You'd be top of the NO league with that man!

My prov score today is only 47 points :/

Wilcard was a load of w***, I've the worst luck at this s***.

Sat all night with Jussi in nets, this morning changed it to Gomes, had Anelka & Maluda, decided on the more reliable Drogba and keeping Lampard as captain while all my defenders conceded, load of s****.

That is class that!!!! HAHA!

You'd be top of the NO league with that man!

My prov score today is only 47 points :/

:lol:

Worst part is i spent (hand on heart) 3-4 hours to make those decisions.

Aww bless.

I cannae belive that man. Aww never... :coolsmiley:

I would go off me nut if that happened like!

Oh, that's bad this is even worse.

Wor lass was complaining last night about how i was ignoring her, that i had SSN's on and on the computer doing my dream team, well i got sick of the nagging, signed her up (so she's a week behind) and put her in a side league with me and a few mates, she picks players she's heard of and blatantly fancies (though wont admit it) and she outscores me! Theo fuking Walcott!!! Kezza's pink XI! Piss off man, this is the final FF insult.  :angry:

I've had her checking through GSS getting 'oh arn't i clever? Am doing well! Think i'll do better than you? FUK OFF AND DIE BITCH (not really)

51 provisional points this weekend

Wor lass outscores you 54 PP with 3 players to go (berbatov, Milner & Carroll)

Your lass fancies Berba, Milner & Carroll?  :kasper:

You should see me!  :blush:

Rather not thanks. :lol: :aww:

Anyone else have the foresight to pick Enrique, Nolan and Carroll? Nar, thought not.

Shame the first two were on the bench! Hopefully two of my three Man Utd players don't play.

Well now I know what I SHOULD have done :(  :buck2: