Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Has anybody used PickLive before? https://thefootballramble.picklive.com/

Its a sort of in-play fantasy league and you can win money. Not entirely sure how it works though.....theres a demo on that link.

I work for these guy's.

Right there are two main games:

• Top 3 Game (which you play during the game) Demo show's that game - Each Game lasts 7.5 minutes during the game(£1 per play)
  • The Big Game - Basically Pick 5 Players from the line-up's of both games if your 5 players has the highest points you win the pot - £2 per play

You can play for free on your first games currently, on www.picklive.com.

iPhone app is launching soon as well.

Its a sort of in-play fantasy league and you can win money. Not entirely sure how it works though.....theres a demo on that link.

I work for these guy's.

• Top 3 Game (which you play during the game) Demo show's that game - Each Game lasts 7.5 minutes during the game(£1 per play)
  • The Big Game - Basically Pick 5 Players from the line-up's of both games if your 5 players has the highest points you win the pot - £2 per play

Thanks. Whats to stop everyone just picking the best 5 players? In that Barcelona-Arsenal example, surely Messi, Pedro, Alves, Xavi and Iniesta would be most peoples 5.

It looks a lot of fun though.

Guest neesy111

I work for these guy's.

Thanks. Whats to stop everyone just picking the best 5 players? In that Barcelona-Arsenal example, surely Messi, Pedro, Alves, Xavi and Iniesta would be most peoples 5.

It looks a lot of fun though.

You can, but look at how the scoring is done.  Someone attempting a cross, or making a number of successful interceptions gains very good points, so it's not that straightforward.

Oooh I'm 18th in the N-O league!

93,000 overall out of over 2 million....

Not bad for a spaz like me!

1: Jaaskelainen

2: Terry

3: Cole A

4: Evra

5: Yaya Toure

6: Nani

7: Dempsey

8: Cahill

9: De Jong

10: Tevez ©

11: Carroll

12: Almunia 

13: Bent

14: Elmohamady

15: Bassong

Had to drop Bent as it reckons he wont play.

Guest Roger Kint

Wild Card is being done tomorrow, not liking the form of my whole team.

Mine was used today, lost another 4 points dropping Ben Arfa, hopefully Adam will be the next to suffer my bad luck....

It's decided by a special committee of some kind, pretty subjective.

Alan Johnson got a far bonus few points for coming off the bench to score against us before the international break IIRC. So largely about impact - so makes sense Shola got a point. Did really well. :thup: