Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Im being totally buggered here by the fact if I replace Ba and Kompany temporarely, I can't afford to buy them back again. 

Same, may have to go back on my word and get rid of Ba as his price will drop for the 5 or 6 games he's out for. Kompany can stay on the bench.

Im being totally buggered here by the fact if I replace Ba and Kompany temporarely, I can't afford to buy them back again. 

Depends, they're likely to go down in value during their time out and players you bring in may go up.

Vorm, Mignolet

Smalling, Kompany, Enrique, Senderos, Santon

Bale, Silva, Valencia, Sessegnon, Ben Arfa

Van Persie, Adebayor, Yakubu/Long/Helguson

....is what I'm going for. Sturridge can come in if Smalling goes to Evans and Senderos to Kelly, but I don't fancy that.

85 with Bonuses still to come :smug:, VDV should get some as he was my MOTM , was utterly fantastic tonight

You know fine well it'll be BAE. Whatever bonus points system they use, it's heavily reliant on goals/assists/shots and the such, not who were obviously the best players in the eyes of a fan who has at least a few brain cells to scrape together.

85 with Bonuses still to come :smug:, VDV should get some as he was my MOTM , was utterly fantastic tonight

You know fine well it'll be BAE. Whatever bonus points system they use, it's heavily reliant on goals/assists/shots and the such, not who were obviously the best players in the eyes of a fan who has at least a few brain cells to scrape together.

Yep.  BAE 3, VDV 2, Bale 1 is my prediction.

You just know the implied logic behind it.

BAE - goal and an assist

Lennon - goal

Bale - fast

I reckon it's just whoever turned the bonus points guy on the most.

As though there's some bloke in a van (Bonus Points Booth) with loads of TVs just watching every second, waiting....

You just know the implied logic behind it.

BAE - goal and an assist

Lennon - goal

Bale - fast

I reckon it's just whoever turned the bonus points guy on the most.

As though there's some bloke in a van (Bonus Points Booth) with loads of TVs just watching every second, waiting....

...one hand in his boxers.

I'd use the term "lodged".