The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I really hate watching Van der Vaart play. Makes me sad. :(

yeah hes far to good , that flick in the box he did was unreal

More that he's a constant reminder of what we're missing in HBA. :weep:

Howard was absolutely nowhere for that goal. Pathetic.

You shut your mouth.

:lol: he's a very good keeper. Prone to the very occasional howler though, and he just had one there.

Us Americans just don't take criticism of our players very well.  :harry:

Guest palnese

Did I just see a banner that read "Gareth Bale, born to play for Spurs?" :facepalm:

Crouch is so shit in the air, for a man of his height.

We're living dangerously with Crouch, yes. But a lot have been 50/50s, we've got some and you've got some. In terms of the game itself though you can't deny we deserve to be level, we've played just as well as you for the most part. However I am worried, again, that we're giving you room for shots from 25 yards and we can't do that with the quality you have. Certainly miss Arteta and Fellaini.

Guest kingdawson

We're living dangerously with Crouch, yes. But a lot have been 50/50s, we've got some and you've got some. In terms of the game itself though you can't deny we deserve to be level, we've played just as well as you for the most part. However I am worried, again, that we're giving you room for shots from 25 yards and we can't do that with the quality you have. Certainly miss Arteta and Fellaini.

A draw is a fair score so far 100% but this ref is unreal.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:mackems:

Guest Geordiesned

The ref got the free kick wrong for the goal certainly but other than that I can't see what he's done wrong. It's not the refs fault Crouch goes down like a sack of shit all the time.