The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Mourinho is very clever to turn everyone else against him and his team..... That way his bond with his playrs will grow greatly..... In the meantime the players he think are weak will be sold like the like os Benzema....

He won't get the chance, he'll be sacked in the summer.

Mourinho is very clever to turn everyone else against him and his team..... That way his bond with his playrs will grow greatly..... In the meantime the players he think are weak will be sold like the like os Benzema....

No one will sack the speical one.... Unless Man shoty intice him for millions...

I`m pretty amused at how Mou does exactly the same things in every league, yet still supporters of the other teams seem baffled when he pulls of stunts like he does at times.

He's like an adventure book, new worlds to experience, different people to learn, acts of lunacy, slow poring rivers of chocolate candy bars.

He's Mou, The Special One

In La Liga the kind of mindgames he practises are pretty unheard of. Most managers are expected to be classy and squeaky clean, so he's drawing quite the attention on himself, and he's even being investigated under the government's antio-violence in sport commission (something that he will undoubtly use to get more 'us against them' rethoric).

Never seen Madrid being so badly received in away ground across Spain. But it works for him I guess

But if he doesn't get trophies he will be sacked. The Real Madrid board *hates* the kind of PR he's drawing on the club. And Madrid's DoF is known to despise him.

No one will sack the speical one.... Unless Man shoty intice him for millions...

Chelsea sacked him.

Mourinho's teams do tend to cheat. There was a lot of diving around, niggling fouls etc

Sevilla were very poor. If they'd played with any belief, they might have nicked something.

And Ronaldo is not, no way, not ever, the best player in the world.

He's the second best player in the world.

For me, he has obvious strengths, but he's not the complete package. He's a great athlete, and his running with the ball, heading and shooting are top drawer. But his passing is a really weak area.

Give the man time, this is his hardest test.

Man, Mourinho is a great manager, but managing the club with the highest turnover in the football world isn't in any shape or form his "hardest test". They were just a goal at the Camp Nou away from winning the league last season.

He's the second best player in the world.

For me, he has obvious strengths, but he's not the complete package. He's a great athlete, and his running with the ball, heading and shooting are top drawer. But his passing is a really weak area.

Nobody in the world is the complete package. I still think at top form he's the best player the PL has ever seen.

Give the man time, this is his hardest test.

Man, Mourinho is a great manager, but managing the club with the highest turnover in the football world isn't in any shape of form his "hardest test". They were just a goal at the Camp Nou away from winning the league last season.

Damn right.

Oh yes, he's been doing it all season, fortress mentality.

This is why I don't like him, often contriving situations out of nothing. Plus the whole Anders Frisk episode seems to have been brushed under the carpet which was a disgrace.

I see Madrid picked up 7 yellows and a red tonight. Jesus.

Edinson Cavani scored an incredible goal today.

He's been incredible all season. 19 goals in 27 games, glad Spurs didn't sign him.

Really seems to have kicked on this season. Ready replacement for Forlan hopefully for the Albiceleste.

Napoli have been a strange team whenever I've watched them this year. They're a good team and I'm pleased they're doing so well but I dunno, at times they seem very slow when building attacks but I guess that's not a big disadvantage in Serie A. Also, their pitch looks shite whenever I've seen them (dead bobbly). I might just be going mad. But anyway, pleased to see them up there.

Lavezzi. :smitten:

Guest Heneage

Much like AC Milan they need some defensive reinforcements, but also some more clinical strikers wouldn't kill them, take some pressure off Cavani.

Napoli have been a strange team whenever I've watched them this year. They're a good team and I'm pleased they're doing so well but I dunno, at times they seem very slow when building attacks but I guess that's not a big disadvantage in Serie A. Also, their pitch looks shite whenever I've seen them (dead bobbly). I might just be going mad. But anyway, pleased to see them up there.

Argentina's strength in depth in forwards is unfair as fuck.

Napoli have been a strange team whenever I've watched them this year. They're a good team and I'm pleased they're doing so well but I dunno, at times they seem very slow when building attacks but I guess that's not a big disadvantage in Serie A. Also, their pitch looks s**** whenever I've seen them (dead bobbly). I might just be going mad. But anyway, pleased to see them up there.

The San Paolo has nearly always had an awful pitch from what I can remember. The ground is decrepit and basically falling apart, like most of Naples.

The passion for football in the city is absolutely incredible though, they got 50,000 for a match when they were in Serie C.