The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guardiola continuing to make major errors :lol:

How exactly?

Selecting Busquets at CB is the massive error today.  Has cost them a goal already.

Keita for Villa against Arsenal.  Yes, Villa was tired, but he switched the formation and that ruined a lot of Barcelona's momentum.

Using the dutch guy on the left wing the game before.  Just destroyed the balance when attacking.

3 in 3 games. 

Guardiola continuing to make major errors :lol:

How exactly?

Selecting Busquets at CB is the massive error today.  Has cost them a goal already.

Keita for Villa against Arsenal.  Yes, Villa was tired, but he switched the formation and that ruined a lot of Barcelona's momentum.

Using the dutch guy on the left wing the game before.  Just destroyed the balance when attacking.

3 in 3 games. 

Good job he won the previous 16 on the bounce in the league then.

Guest neesy111

I haven't implied that.  I'm just pointing out a number of pretty substantial errors. 

Could easily point the same the errors mourinho has done this season as well.

I only watched the game for five minutes today, so correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Busquets playing LB with Abidal at CB?

RE: bringing Affelay is as well, the whole team in flagging you could see that over the last few games, he tried to rotate the squad and it didn't work.  If he kept playing the same team there's no guarantee the would have won either judging by the fitness levels of the other players.  Even if they had won that game it may have affected them more in the Arsenal game or later in the season.

Why do you feel the need to bring Mourinho come into this? 

Does him making mistakes somehow allow Guardiola's errors to be ignored?

You said he's a shit tactician because he's made a few errors recently.  neesy was pointing out that all managers make them, it doesn't make you 'shit.'

Having said that, calling obviously good manager's shit will draw more attention to your post which is what I assume you wanted all along, well done.

Having said that, calling obviously good manager's s*** will draw more attention to your post which is what I assume you wanted all along, well done.

I don't think he's all that great.  Sorry if that upsets you.

Shit or not all that great?