The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

still though there's still the FA cup and premiership to win and also the carling cup where you only need to beat Birmingham. I think this year you'll finally win something.

still though there's still the FA cup and premiership to win and also the carling cup where you only need to beat Birmingham. I think this year you'll finally win something.

:lol:  :iamatwat:

Come on KD, before you go just say it, you're envious of us. We're like the better brother who has done well and you're the ones that have brought shame on the family. I wish they let you fuck off to East London, i think it could be the Spurs factor that is contagious and why we aren't winning trophies... Like a plague you lot, a fucking plague!

Guest kingdawson

You went out last round Gash, you know, the one before this?

To the best team in the world who would beat most teams even if they had the game of their lives, no shame in that.

but you said you'd win? you was confident you'd do it? what happened?

It's true though you got a hard tie, very unfair of UEFA to put 2 table toppers against eachother.....oh wait.

N'awwww. Is that your consolation prize? Go to bed KD and dream of what could have been.

We managed to get a win at the Bernabeu, you and your team have brought shame on English football.

SHAME ON YOU.

Is this pink shirt wearer really talking about 5 or so seasons back? times must be hard.

Me i like to talk about recent times. Like who went further in the champions league THIS SEASON, or who beat who at their own pitch in the league THIS SEASON. Anyway let bygones be bygones and let's leave it.

Good luck against Birmingham in the carling cup final.

You went out last round Gash, you know, the one before this?

To the best team in the world who would beat most teams even if they had the game of their lives, no shame in that.

but you said you'd win? you was confident you'd do it? what happened?

It's true though you got a hard tie, very unfair of UEFA to put 2 table toppers against eachother.....oh wait.

N'awwww. Is that your consolation prize? Go to bed KD and dream of what could have been.

We managed to get a win at the Bernabeu, you and your team have brought shame on English football.

SHAME ON YOU.

Is this pink shirt wearer really talking about 5 or so seasons back? times must be hard.

Me i like to talk about recent times. Like who went further in the champions league THIS SEASON, or who beat who at their own pitch in the league THIS SEASON. Anyway let bygones be bygones and let's leave it.

Good luck against Birmingham in the carling cup final.

Yes, you should really go to bed, you're making yourself look like the idiot you are, what kind of insult is that? :lol: moron. 

On that premise perhaps you should be talking about who went further in the Carling Cup?

Fucking mug.

Guest kingdawson

A borderline man like yourself calling me a f***ing mug on an internet forum is funny to say the least.

Ah bless you did go further than us in the carling cup didn't you. Well played.

A borderline man like yourself calling me a f***ing mug on an internet forum is funny to say the least.

Ah bless you did go further than us in the carling cup didn't you. Well played.

Don't make me take my pink shirt off and put a black one on and really show you who's a man...  :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Isn't Arsenal originally from South London? from the "wrong" side of the river?

They're from Woolwich yet hermy has the audacity to tell spurs to "fuck of to East London". Bless him and his little baby gap pink shirts.

I'm going to let this continue.

[it's your go, Fab].

Come on, it was pointless. I don't have a problem with unintelligent people, i'm not the most intelligent myself, but i'm not getting into that kind of moronic slanging match.

PINK SHIRT fucking hell. Still giggling a bit at that.

One last thing

"I set my Sky+ to record "An Idiot Abroad," and got the Tottenham game.”

:lol:

Fucking gutted I missed out on Ray Wilkins' mental breakdown. :lol:

Was at pub and they had volume down.

This.

Gutted I didn't have the sound to accompany twitchy's son's depressed face. Louise is going to be beaten silly on their next Thomas Cook package holiday in Malaga.

Guest kingdawson

kingdawson

Thick

All you need to know, folks.

i'll never bite from you again. You're too obvious now and it's not fun anymore.